All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Now we see why Johnson threw his toys out of the pram. Would have faced a 90 day suspension which is unprecedented...

They'd even voted on expulsion!

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Christ, when is Nadine Dorries going to shut the fuck up about this frigging House of Lords nomination?

That's an easy question to answer. Never. It won't be long before it comes out that she knows Boris's Johnson intimately, then everyone will know how she earned her peerage. At that point you wouldn't begrudge her would you 

4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Of all the things to go after her for, grammar errors or typos ain't it. 

I'm not going after her. I'm commeting on the very troubling fact that people running the country aren't even capable of communicating using an acceptable standard of English.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tamura said:

I'm not going after her. I'm commeting on the very troubling fact that people running the country aren't even capable of communicating using an acceptable standard of English.

Bollocks to that. She's a corrupt sycophant, given a position of authority over things she demonstrably knows nothing about. The placement of an apostrophe in a Tweet is fuck all compared to anything else worth criticising her about, and so long as meaning and intent is conveyed, whether everything is spelled correctly or grammatically correct is irrelevant at best and exclusionary at worst - would you exclude good progressive politicians on the grounds that their grammar was a bit off?