All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

There are crueller things about current immigration policy, but the undeniable pettiness of this instruction highlights plain as day that the cruelty is the point. There's no other aim - nobody's turning back at Calais because they've heard Dover's short of a Tom & Jerry mural.

And the only purpose of a politician actively pursuing cruelty as a goal, as opposed to accepting it as a side effect, is to be cheered on by those who aren't just at odds with the cruelty's target but passionately hate the target on a personal level. That's what our government is courting and fomenting to shore up support and that is fucking dangerous to us all.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

• Paid Members

I saw something on twitter about a bunch of artists getting together and repainting the detention centre welcome room with kid friendly murals. Anyone know if they’ve managed to do so? I’d imagine bureaucracy would find a reason to get in their way.

https://twitter.com/godfreychurch/status/1676530180108451841?t=3ONZuoFK5dl8epsQWRSEuA&s=19

Edited by BigJag

The fact Robert Jenrick is in charge of anything after his time as housing minister is a damning indictment of the Tory government, which we can throw on the pile with all the other damning indictments. Let's hope that sub-100 seats prediction in the next election for them comes true.

I mean, there are other ways we could ensure they get very few seats next go around, but if I speak...

Edited by 69MeDon

King of austerity cunt George Osborne gets orange confetti thrown over him on his wedding by just stop oil protestor. The outrage over this harmless act on social media portrays it as worse than the thousands of austerity related deaths. Fuck him and all tory cunt supporters.

• Paid Members

They were lucky it was confetti. He got off easy. Maybe he arranged it himself to try and distract attention away from that email about his serial adultery that's been doing the rounds.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Mortgages have become even less affordable now. And house prices aren’t really lowering significantly either. I’m lucky that I’m half way through a 5 year fixed term mortgage deal but all hope of buying anything better is pretty much gone for now. It’s the first time buyers who I feel sorry for.

43 minutes ago, LCJ said:

Mortgages have become even less affordable now. And house prices aren’t really lowering significantly either. I’m lucky that I’m half way through a 5 year fixed term mortgage deal but all hope of buying anything better is pretty much gone for now. It’s the first time buyers who I feel sorry for.

Our current deal doesn’t end until the end of October, but about 3 weeks ago we went to the bank to speak to get an offer in place. Managed to get it at 4.41%, meaning that the increase, which we knew would happen, was minimal (only going up by £50p/m)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...