All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Awards Moderator
21 hours ago, JNLister said:

Later that day...

Ah yes, I knew I'd been getting one of the ingredients of a BLT wrong all these years. 

Edit: gives me an excuse to post one of my favourite videos 

Edited by Onyx2

10 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

Conservatives have deselected an MP a week after coming back from maternity leave. Bit cuntish really. She's Jacob Reese-Mogg's niece, so she's probably a cunt and all but still. 

There’s a few deselected. It seems they’re all “Architects” in bringing down Johnson (I thought he did a fine job of that by himself) and the grass roots tories are getting their revenge. It also frees up safer seats should they move Johnson from his current seat which he could very likely lose. 

I think they’re planning to get rid of Sunak after the local elections and then bring that cunt back because cunts will vote for him because they’re cunts. 

8 minutes ago, Loki said:

Can we talk about the nutso SNP leadership candidate lineup, or do we need a separate All Jocks Are Cunts thread?

It has been fun seeing the sensibles who work for right leaning publications crying about how Christians are being persecuted. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I think they’re planning to get rid of Sunak after the local elections and then bring that cunt back because cunts will vote for him because they’re cunts. 

tumblr_o9h7xiqrSD1tu80cno5_r2_400.gif.99681833014f4495837e4228fedf2eb7.gif

39 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It has been fun seeing the sensibles who work for right leaning publications crying about how Christians are being persecuted. 

I think an article about how shit Christian politicians in the UK are at answering questions about their religion would be more suitable. I remember Farron, fucking hell. 

• Paid Members

Rees-Mogg formally selected as the candidate in what will be our new constituency at the next election.

Only consolation is that his niece (who was the failed Tory candidate in the May-booing article I posted), who found a safe seat and got in in 2019, has effectively been deselected because she "betrayed Boris" by resigning last summer.

• Paid Members

One thing that's annoyed me with this turnip thing is it undermines a very sensible discussion area on the global impact of our food and the environmental trade off we accept for having such ready availability of everything by being really fucking stupid and making it an easy joke. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

One thing that's annoyed me with this turnip thing is it undermines a very sensible discussion area on the global impact of our food and the environmental trade off we accept for having such ready availability of everything by being really fucking stupid and making it an easy joke. 

The whole situation annoys me. The country is in a situation where we can’t even afford to sustain our own crops when importing fails and instead of there being a serious “oh shit” moment, the whole thing got fobbed off with “ah go buy turnips idiots”. Now that’s the headline and discussion and not that our agricultural industry is on it’s arse because farmers can’t afford to run it and daren’t plant crops.

I also dread to think of how many thickos went out and bulk bought tomatoes and peppers to let them sit and rot away in their fridge.

• Paid Members

There are going to be some prime examples of Tory cuntishness over the coming days thanks to Isabel Oakshott deciding to say fuck you to the NDA that she had signed to reveal some of the contents of Matt Hancock's WhatsApp messages that she had access too so she could write his book. 

Today's delight is that loveable Matt had an exchange with a true cunt amongst cunts Gavin Williamson where cheeky Gav expressed the view that teachers were using not having PPE as an excuse not to work because they were lazy. Gav has tried to clarify his position by saying that he meant some unions were lazy, not all teachers, because that is better apparently. 

Things will definitely get more cunty as we go along as they never release the best things first. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As good old loveable Matt had already sent her what has been described as a "Menacing" message because of the releases then perhaps not. 

A considering the leaked material is not what is in the book (hence texts being leaked via the press/social media) why would anyone rush to buy a book when it doesn't contain any of the juicy gossip.