All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

I'm a little surprised this has yet to make the thread: 

Then again, perhaps I'm not surprised. "Cunt" doesn't feel like a strong enough word to use here. 

While it's a crowded field, I honestly think that this might be the worst thing a Tory MP has said over the last 12-years. 

18 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

While it's a crowded field, I honestly think that this might be the worst thing a Tory MP has said over the last 12-years. 

I honestly think that Gullis knows he is toast and like a lot of tories is just dropping any pretence of humanity and ramping it up so they can get on that “Anti Woke” GB News pundit circuit. Obviously he is a repulsive cunt regardless of that theory. 

17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I honestly think that Gullis knows he is toast and like a lot of tories is just dropping any pretence of humanity and ramping it up so they can get on that “Anti Woke” GB News pundit circuit.

While that's definitely plausible, it also applies an intelligence and logic to Gullis that I'm not sure he's due. He has a track record of moronic comments - though admittedly none quite on the level of this one. 

Personally, I think it's as simple as this: he's thick. Too stupid to realise that what he's saying is horrific, and thick enough to genuinely believe that the main problem in society right now is "wokeness".

3 hours ago, RedRooster said:

While that's definitely plausible, it also applies an intelligence and logic to Gullis that I'm not sure he's due. He has a track record of moronic comments - though admittedly none quite on the level of this one. 

Personally, I think it's as simple as this: he's thick. Too stupid to realise that what he's saying is horrific, and thick enough to genuinely believe that the main problem in society right now is "wokeness".

I know it’s easy and lazy to look at young people and say how educational standards have slipped, but he was a fucking teacher. 

• Paid Members

To top it all off, we've now got 30p Lee doing videos from a migrant camp in Calais, saying how there are no women and children there, whilst women walk in the background and you can hear children's voices. 

Yet you look at the replies, retweets etc and the people are lapping it up. When you're on the bones of your arse, attack the migrants, always bloody works.

Edited by Nick James

The missing migrant children is an interesting story.  Caveat that even one child being abducted should be a big story.

So of the 200 missing children number, only 13 are under the age of 16.  So the rest are 17 or 18 year olds - still vulnerable people but my original assumption that it literally hundred of nippers going missing wasn't right.

So what's happening to these young people?  Well if you look at what happens when a migrant child goes missing, is reported missing and then is located, the vast majority of the time they are with their family.  That suggests a lot of these abductions are children being picked up by their own family to bypass the immigration system rather than leave their kid in a hotel on their own.

The reason of course they can do that is that we don't lock kids up in cages, they are in hotels and not prevented from leaving.  Which I think is better than the US system of putting them in cages!

What the story suggests to me is that we need to change how we deal with under-18s who arrive here.  Perhaps, if they have family already here they should be released into their care pending the outcome of their immigration claim, as quickly as possible?

If some teenagers are being picked up by gangs and forced into modern slavery situations, that needs to be separated out as an issue and dealt with forcibly - and let's be honest, it's our lack of real effort to break up these gangs that fuels a lot of this illegal immigration that has currently been exercising the press.  I'd like to see us going after the criminals rather than the asylum seekers!

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

If some teenagers are being picked up by gangs and forced into modern slavery situations, that needs to be separated out as an issue and dealt with forcibly - and let's be honest, it's our lack of real effort to break up these gangs that fuels a lot of this illegal immigration that has currently been exercising the press.  I'd like to see us going after the criminals rather than the asylum seekers!

Some of the teenagers are trafficked over by the gangs who pick them up from the hotels. It isn’t so much a case of them being kidnapped but part of a process they agreed previously. They knew they’d go through this and end up working at a car valet cash only type premises. Obviously that doesn’t make it in any way acceptable. 

I remember a lad I worked with who was Albanian. He was working a low paid job but knew even with sending money back home, he could earn and save enough to lead a relatively comfortable life back home within about 5 years. He had to be careful though because if he made too much money he would appear on the radar on the gangsters and traffickers back home, so that’s why he limited it to just five years. 

40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Some of the teenagers are trafficked over by the gangs who pick them up from the hotels. It isn’t so much a case of them being kidnapped but part of a process they agreed previously. They knew they’d go through this and end up working at a car valet cash only type premises. Obviously that doesn’t make it in any way acceptable. 

I remember a lad I worked with who was Albanian. He was working a low paid job but knew even with sending money back home, he could earn and save enough to lead a relatively comfortable life back home within about 5 years. He had to be careful though because if he made too much money he would appear on the radar on the gangsters and traffickers back home, so that’s why he limited it to just five years. 

Spot on.  There should be an easy and safe route for an Albanian wishing to come work over here, and then hellfire and fury for those facilitating illegal trafficking.  

The real, substantive issue that is driving illegal immigration is that there is, astonishingly, NO LEGAL ROUTE for asylum seekers any more to claim asylum in the UK.  They HAVE to get here illegally and THEN claim asylum.  Which is madness.