Paid Members air_raid Posted February 28 Paid Members Posted February 28 Nobody watched it again, right? Quote
FUM Posted February 28 Posted February 28 I didn’t watch but I seen a clip. I loved when guys you didn’t know would show up like back when Lesnar first came in so I’m not entirely against someone coming in like that. However, what’s the purpose of a mask if nobody knows you anyway? Stupid. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted February 28 Paid Members Posted February 28 (edited) 14 minutes ago, FUM said: I didn’t watch but I seen a clip. I loved when guys you didn’t know would show up like back when Lesnar first came in so I’m not entirely against someone coming in like that. However, what’s the purpose of a mask if nobody knows you anyway? Stupid. I think they kind of showed their hand with Wade Barrett explicitly saying ‘if that’s indeed the masked man’ - I’m sure we’ll have more unmasking of randoms before Seth Rollins eventually reveals himself. Edited February 28 by RedTwoster Quote
Doog Posted February 28 Posted February 28 Apparently the dude behind the mask last night is someone who works at Seth Rollins training academy/wrestling school, which is pretty cool to be fair Obviously this isn't meant to be the main reveal, didnt realise people were thinking that was it, clearly a decoy. Decent show overall, enjoyed the chaos at the start. Trick has it. Quote
The Dart Posted February 28 Posted February 28 (edited) 1 hour ago, Doog said: Apparently the dude behind the mask last night is someone who works at Seth Rollins training academy/wrestling school, which is pretty cool to be fair Obviously this isn't meant to be the main reveal, didnt realise people were thinking that was it, clearly a decoy. Decent show overall, enjoyed the chaos at the start. Trick has it. It's troubling how many online wrestling fans just don't seem to be able to grasp certain straight forward things. The whole point of the person being unmasked is that is nobody we know. That wasn't the reveal obviously. Yet some fan comments I've read really don't get it. Even saw some people saying the mask must have come off by accident and they accidently just showed the extra's face. It's really tough to read sometimes. Edited February 28 by The Dart Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 28 Posted February 28 11 minutes ago, The Dart said: It's troubling how many online wrestling fans just don't seem to be able to grasp certain straight forward things. The whole point of the person being unmasked is that is nobody we know. That wasn't the reveal obviously. Yet some fan comments I've read really don't get it. Even saw some people saying the mask must have come off by accident and they accidently just showed the extra's face. It's really tough to read sometimes. Like when the ref called an in-ring audible at Wrestlemania 30 for Lesnar to go over and thus end the streak. I doubt anyone actually* thinks that was the reveal, they’re just saying stuff for the engagement because that’s what people do now. * unless they actually do think that was the reveal, in which case they’re fucking idiots Quote
The Dart Posted February 28 Posted February 28 16 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Like when the ref called an in-ring audible at Wrestlemania 30 for Lesnar to go over and thus end the streak. I doubt anyone actually* thinks that was the reveal, they’re just saying stuff for the engagement because that’s what people do now. * unless they actually do think that was the reveal, in which case they’re fucking idiots The ones I've read - they get that it's not the reveal, but they think it was a reveal so they can't understand why they would "reveal" a nobody. So, therefore it must have been an accident. It can't possibly just be a part of the story being told. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 28 Posted February 28 I'm just glad they're not completely fucking up Trick or Oba. So many times I've been dreading NXT call ups because they just get forgotten or not supported properly. Not that Trick seems to need the help. He seems pretty over in general without them having to shove it down everyone's throat. And just let Oba be Oba and we'll be just fine. Quote
Wideload90 Posted February 28 Posted February 28 I caught the Miz Oba interaction online and it was superb. Miz has the ability to raise others while Oba is just gold. Great entrance, emerging mic skills and powerhouse ability. Loved it. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 28 Paid Members Posted February 28 Black Scorpion 2026 vibes. Humble Hunter hasn't had an original thought in a while. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 4 Paid Members Posted March 4 Reports overnight that the new plan for Mania is Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes for the WWE Title, after Cody wins it on Friday. Brutal for Drew. It’s enough to think they might need to fly Tyson Fury in for some cheeky karaoke afterwards. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 4 Paid Members Posted March 4 That was my first thought when Randy won the Chamber match. Then when I watched Raw and saw that they made the title match for this Friday, it more or less confirms the direction. I'll be delighted with that to be honest. I've no interest in watching Drew McIntyre in a WrestleMania main event, or any match at all, to be honest. Quote
The King of Old School Posted March 4 Posted March 4 Drew vs Fatu at Mania then? If they had to go with a singles match for the WWE title, then I think Cody vs Orton is probably the best bet, would have preferred to see some crazy 5/6 way match though to be honest. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 4 Posted March 4 Orton vs Cody is the biggest match they still haven't done yet. And it opens up Randy to turn heel for the first time in half a decade. Quote
Doog Posted March 4 Posted March 4 Cody v Orton and Roman v Punk are pretty decent night 1 and 2 Main Events to be fair, big time singles matches. Drew v Aldis would be good/make sense in terms of how things are panning out, not sure how ring ready Aldis is mind. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.