NeverYield Posted March 7 Posted March 7 Was a decent enough SD compared to recent weeks, but pissed for Drew, but not a bad watch overall. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 26 minutes ago, NeverYield said: Was a decent enough SD compared to recent weeks, but pissed for Drew, but not a bad watch overall. Don’t be too upset for Drew, getting one title defence on the two PLE between New Year and Mania is better than some others have managed. Plus he’s only 40. A rookie in WWE main eventer terms. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 7 Posted March 7 A minor thing but I'm calling it now - B-Fab is going to turn heel and join Jade Cargill. I like the idea of The Miz mentoring Danhausen. Danhausen is targeting exactly the right heels for his "curse". Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 Random thoughts as it's a 3 hour show and that's still way too long. Gargano must be waiting for his contract to be done. But hey, as long as I get to see Oba strut, I'm pretty happy. They should be doing more with Kit Wilson. MCMG are alive. Were they threatening a break up? Wouldn't be the worst thing for either of them to be fair. Send them to NXT. Danhausen is doing exactly what he should be doing, but they have started putting 'hausen' on the end of everything as expected. I wish they'd stop wheeling out AAA people randomly as if anyone's meant to care. Priest in a tag team with Truth? Can't argue with that. About his level to be fair. The women's tag segment was awful, and Rhea/Jade was just awkward. I know a lot of people didn't like the online rubbish but I'd take that over whatever the hell that promo was. Not sure where they go with Sami. Thought he might get involved in the main with Jacob too but he didn't so a bit odd. I still think a Cody turn on Randy is the right way to get some proper heat into 'Mania. I think they'd have to do something pretty strong to get everyone to turn on Randy properly, while Cody feels like he's on the downturn. Hopefully the contract signing can give us a bit of momentum next week and paint some clearer face/heel divide as I prefer that. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 There doesn’t seem an obvious. match for Sami at Mania. I saw that they advertised Jelly Roll for Smackdown next week so kind of wouldn’t be surprised if they set up a match between him and Sami and turned Sami heel. It worked with Johnny Knoxville before and with no other obvious Wrestlemania match I could see this. Either that or they’ll chuck him in as Special Guest Ref in the Cody/Randy match. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 7 Posted March 7 (edited) I saw the Instagram comments were enraged about Cody winning and the title match being Cody/Orton, and I thought it strange how much people had turned on Cody. I then saw the Instagram comments on another post saying it was an outrage that Gargano jobbed for Oba, and some even saying Gargano was a 'GOAT' and 'one of the best ever' and deserved more. I realised then that I just have very little in common with the comments section, and shouldn't read too much into it. Edited March 7 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 What snacks are you guys getting in to keep your energy levels up during the inevitable DIY vs. FTR sixty minute draw on Collision? Think I’ll go with a Twix Xtra. Quote
Chili Posted March 7 Posted March 7 9 minutes ago, Supremo said: What snacks are you guys getting in to keep your energy levels up during the inevitable DIY vs. FTR sixty minute draw on Collision? Think I’ll go with a Twix Xtra. Big packet of biscuits whilst I watch whatever the Vault posted instead. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 2 hours ago, Ralphy said: Whichever ones contain the most sugar so i can pretend i am enjoying the match until it wears off Just get a Kendal Mint Cake Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Kendal Mint Cake There used to be one here, does he post as someone else now? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 51 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: There used to be one here, does he post as someone else now? God I hope not. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 7 Paid Members Posted March 7 1 hour ago, gmoney said: He posts as air_raid now. Was it not KMC that coined “Bandwagon Bummers?” @Fatty Facesitter and the others may never recover, I know I haven’t. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 8 Paid Members Posted March 8 (edited) “So preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should. - Dr. Ian Malcom” - Supremo In theory, Cody vs. Randy felt like the right call simply because it wasn’t more Cody vs. Drew. The moment it became official though? Once that graphic popped up? Not for me, Clive. Hopefully they shoot a hot angle or the video package editor works overtime, because otherwise we could be looking at Cody’s second successive Mania Main Event snoozer. Funny, really. Cody’s coming off that boring disaster with Cena, and his dance partner to bounce back with is 2026 Randy Orton? Oof. Chin Lock City Jones. Bad show. Do you reckon Road Dogg spitefully scripted the shittest show possible on his way out? This was rotten. Shockingly bad promo from Rhea and Jade. Like they’d both been bollocked for the Twitter nonsense, this felt more like the performers proving they could work together without throwing a shoot punch than actually performing anything effective. “I have big muscles. You also have big muscles.” Rubbish. I dread the inevitable Pose Down angle. Damnien Priest once came out of Wrestlemania as World Champion. How the average have fallen. Honestly, the best thing on this show was probably Danhausen and The Miz. Danhausen has slotted in perfectly as the typical daft WWE backstage comedy figure, but he’s still got enough of his original quirky delivery and turns of phrase that I’m really enjoying him. I loved him mumbling that he was actually a jock and the prom king under his breath. It’s no wonder he’s already selling shit loads of T-shirts. Good for him. Very nice. Very evil. Credit to Drew for not coming out with obvious Boo Boo face, but still. It’s got to have been humiliating for him. To be given the Title in January with a view of being in a Wrestlemania Main Event, but then getting it taken off you for something better six weeks out, where do you think this ranks as one of the worst, most embarrassing runs on top? It’s got to be up there. Have they ever pulled the rug on a Champion this close to Wrestlemania before? Brutal. Edited March 8 by Supremo Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.