thatvinylgeek Posted March 28 Posted March 28 Putting Jelly Roll over Kit Wilson clean was very odd. In principal I don't have issues with the non wrestler going over if it's done right..but here (at least for me) it didn't seem to be. There was no story, it was a straight match where a celebrity beat a professional wrestler (after taking one of his signatures) clean. Kit had just been cursed, so perfect time for some shenigans in the match, have the buckle break, have him slip, as long as the commentators reference the curse it would work...but it wasnt even hinted at again I was expecting Kit to go over and then Danhausen appear or a midmatch appearance leading to Jelly winning. Either seemed logical if they were planning a tag at Mania...maybe that's not the way they are going. Also love Trick, but hated Aldis just gifting him a mania match for him catching people's eye...I prefer an organic build, the direction of travel is obviously Sammi or a three way with Melo and it was easy to accomplish that without the forced segment before hand Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 28 Posted March 28 They are just trying to get as much out of Jelly Roll as possible. I reckon that we will see a Randy Orton Vs Jelly Roll match at Summerslam or the Saudi show. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 28 Posted March 28 2 minutes ago, FTR2020 said: They are just trying to get as much out of Jelly Roll as possible. I reckon that we will see a Randy Orton Vs Jelly Roll match at Summerslam or the Saudi show. I hope not. Especially if Orton wins at Mania. Which I think he will. I don't need a celebrity challenging a champion. This isn't 2000 WCW. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 28 Paid Members Posted March 28 4 minutes ago, FTR2020 said: They are just trying to get as much out of Jelly Roll as possible. I reckon that we will see a Randy Orton Vs Jelly Roll match at Summerslam or the Saudi show. It's a big assumption that there is a Saudi show at the minute. Orton v Roll is the sort of bullshit you can get away with in Saudi because the crowd will shit all over it anywhere else, whereas they have to do as they are told in Saudi. Quote
The King of Old School Posted March 28 Posted March 28 2 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: It's a big assumption that there is a Saudi show at the minute. Always feel it doesn't matter what is going on over there, the WWE will be there no matter what. I'd br amazed if the Saudi show doesn't happen. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 28 Paid Members Posted March 28 22 minutes ago, The King of Old School said: Always feel it doesn't matter what is going on over there, the WWE will be there no matter what. I'd br amazed if the Saudi show doesn't happen. The only way L A Knight is becoming WWE Champion is if the plane carrying the rest of them gets taken out by a Houthi missile, so I'm sure he is hoping you are right. YEAH. Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 28 Posted March 28 3 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: I hope not. Especially if Orton wins at Mania. Which I think he will. I don't need a celebrity challenging a champion. This isn't 2000 WCW. Yeah i don't like the idea of it but I can see them doing it. 3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: It's a big assumption that there is a Saudi show at the minute. Orton v Roll is the sort of bullshit you can get away with in Saudi because the crowd will shit all over it anywhere else, whereas they have to do as they are told in Saudi. Yeah anything can change. But if they do a Saudi show they might do that match. 50 minutes ago, The King of Old School said: Always feel it doesn't matter what is going on over there, the WWE will be there no matter what. I'd br amazed if the Saudi show doesn't happen. Yeah WWE will probably be given reassurances that they will be safe. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 28 Paid Members Posted March 28 8 hours ago, Supremo said: New MYSTERY over who Randy is talking to on the phone? At the same time that the new Jumanji film wraps? Bring it on! Pints of ket for everyone! If its not this, it'll definitely be a disappointing reveal. If not The Rock, who could it logically be? Dibiase Jr? Triple H? Shane McMahon? His Dad? Or maybe there's no-one on the phone and it's "the voices". All shite ideas. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 28 Members Posted March 28 5 minutes ago, mim731 said: Or maybe there's no-one on the phone and it's "the voices". Ah bollocks, it's gonna be this isn't it? Proper wrestlecrap. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 28 Paid Members Posted March 28 2 hours ago, mim731 said: If its not this, it'll definitely be a disappointing reveal. If not The Rock, who could it logically be? Dibiase Jr? Triple H? Shane McMahon? His Dad? Or maybe there's no-one on the phone and it's "the voices". All shite ideas. Batista or Ric Flair, maybe? One of his old Evolution stablemates, basically. I’ve seen people suggest it’s ’the voices’, and if it wasn’t the run-up to Wrestlemania I’d possibly buy into that, but I imagine it’ll be a big name who will be in Orton’s corner. I’d prefer to see Batista than watch Rock renew his annual go-nowhere with Cody, but Rock seems more likely to me. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 28 Paid Members Posted March 28 11 hours ago, Supremo said: New MYSTERY over who Randy is talking to on the phone? You’re all going to be surprised and delighted… 9 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Travis Scott Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted March 29 Paid Members Posted March 29 Gave this a go, quite enjoyed the opening segment with Orton, then the Bella's music hit and I was back out. I'll try again next year. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 29 Paid Members Posted March 29 Just seen a suggestion on Facebook that it's 2009 Randy Orton talking to 2026 Randy Orton on the phone. An idea so hilariously bad that I think it would simultaneously be the most hilarious thing possible and would also probably be the end of the road for me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.