Paid Members Callum1993 Posted January 10 Paid Members Posted January 10 If the plan is Roman/Cody 3 it really doesn’t need the belt. Could see a scenario similar to the rumble last year where Punk/Rollins/Reigns eliminated each other to set up the Mania match between Cody/Roman. Then you can go with McIntyre/Zayn for the one title. Not sure who would face Punk then though? Gunther? Breakker? God forbid a returning Rollins? Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 10 Posted January 10 Punk vs Roman is my prediction. Without that insufferable Berk Rollins to fuck it up. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 10 Paid Members Posted January 10 It’s The Cody Rhodes Ridiculous Moment of the Week. Funniest splash I’ve ever seen. Like dropping an action figure down the stairs. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 10 Paid Members Posted January 10 2 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Punk vs Roman is my prediction. Without that insufferable Berk Rollins to fuck it up. Cody slums it with who? Quote
LEGIT Posted January 10 Posted January 10 I don't really know where's the best place to ask this, but I'm going to the Hydro tonight with my boy and missus. Never been to the Hydro, doors open at 6. What the best time to arrive to minimise waiting/chaos? Half an hour before doors opening? 6? Or after the doors open? I feel the cold easy and don't want to be queuing outside if I don't need to. Any help appreciated. Cheers Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 10 Posted January 10 57 minutes ago, air_raid said: Cody slums it with who? Jacob Fatu? Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 10 Awards Moderator Posted January 10 56 minutes ago, LEGIT said: I don't really know where's the best place to ask this, but I'm going to the Hydro tonight with my boy and missus. Never been to the Hydro, doors open at 6. What the best time to arrive to minimise waiting/chaos? Half an hour before doors opening? 6? Or after the doors open? I feel the cold easy and don't want to be queuing outside if I don't need to. Any help appreciated. Cheers Every time I’ve been to the Hydro it’s taken ages to get in. We were there half an hour before doors opened for AEW and got to our seats just before the warmup matches started. Were there for doors opening for Weezer/Smashing Pumpkins and missed the start of Weezer’s set. If you feel the cold, I’d say get there for doors opening, but be potentially okay to miss the first match of the night. Quote
LEGIT Posted January 10 Posted January 10 2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Every time I’ve been to the Hydro it’s taken ages to get in. We were there half an hour before doors opened for AEW and got to our seats just before the warmup matches started. Were there for doors opening for Weezer/Smashing Pumpkins and missed the start of Weezer’s set. If you feel the cold, I’d say get there for doors opening, but be potentially okay to miss the first match of the night. Thanks mate Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 10 Paid Members Posted January 10 5 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Punk vs Roman is my prediction. Without that insufferable Berk Rollins to fuck it up. I don’t think they’ll do that - reason being that Bronson Reed took out Roman, then Rollins was taken out by both Breakker and Reed. I think we’ll get something presented as a Shield reunion, with Rollins and Reigns teaming up to take on Reed, Breakker and Theory. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 10 Posted January 10 8 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: I don’t think they’ll do that - reason being that Bronson Reed took out Roman, then Rollins was taken out by both Breakker and Reed. I think we’ll get something presented as a Shield reunion, with Rollins and Reigns teaming up to take on Reed, Breakker and Theory. Didn't think of that. Is Punk vs AJ too late? That'd be a good mania night 1 main event. I reckon. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted January 10 Posted January 10 If you have the choice which way do you go I personally like the idea of punk Vs Roman at mania but it's going to be face Vs face which I dunno if that's the way I want that big programme to play out I want one of them to be the heel. Cody Vs Roman has the interesting element of Cody being heel this time it looks like it's the way they have to go with him.....he has looked like a disaster this year his entire last title defence run was lackluster to say the least it is the right time to turn him but why would Roman have interest now he doesn't have the belt? Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted January 10 Posted January 10 (edited) 24 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: If you have the choice which way do you go I personally like the idea of punk Vs Roman at mania but it's going to be face Vs face which I dunno if that's the way I want that big programme to play out I want one of them to be the heel. Cody Vs Roman has the interesting element of Cody being heel this time it looks like it's the way they have to go with him.....he has looked like a disaster this year his entire last title defence run was lackluster to say the least it is the right time to turn him but why would Roman have interest now he doesn't have the belt? Because they’ve beaten each other one time each on the biggest stage. Once more to see who the better man is once and all, sometimes the simplest route to go is the logical one. How you spin that out for the next couple of months who knows, but if you can keep them apart until after Elimination Chamber you’re only then building it for a month, which you could do with gym montages like they did with HBK and Bret in the lead up to WM12 Edited January 10 by WyattSheepMask Quote
AndyUK Posted January 10 Posted January 10 Was a really nice surprise. Hoping for Punk/Cody and Drew/Sami for the Mania title matches myself but the jury is still out on if Drew will make it there with the belt. Got absolutely no interest in Cody v Roman 3 at Mania again unless Cody goes heel. If they're not going to do that they can save it for Summerslam. Quote
Chili Posted January 10 Posted January 10 If we're fantasy booking Wrestlemania I think the big thing to factor in is where do you book the hooded mask run-in. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 10 Posted January 10 1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said: he has looked like a disaster this year Has he? What's been wrong with him exactly? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.