FUM Posted December 24, 2025 Posted December 24, 2025 11 hours ago, WrestlingForFun said: It’s normal, no DQ then cage traditionally. but there’s been ladder variations. There’s no real tradition on it. Each stage is picked at the time of the match announcement. It’s no different to 2 out of 3 falls, just fancy a nickname to say it’ll be a bit more violent. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted December 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2025 4 hours ago, air_raid said: Would have been mandated by Palmer Cannon back in the day. Still think Palm Cannon and Canyon Semen should have tagged. Maybe a Trio with Lucky Cannon of NXT fame? Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2025 Michael Cole describing Joe Hendry as someone, “who loves to have fun.” My hopes are not high for the direction of the Danhausen character when he inevitably arrives on Smackdown. Quote
The King of Old School Posted December 29, 2025 Posted December 29, 2025 Seen enough of Joe Hendry on Smackdown already. Shite comedy, fake laughs from the commentators. He will be getting boo'ed out of buildings in 6 months. Quote
Chico Torres Posted December 29, 2025 Posted December 29, 2025 I thought Mr Iguana and his WACKY pet was supposed to be the new haha he’s such a FUN guy!! What happened, too Mexican and back stuck in NXT Mexico? Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted December 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2025 5 hours ago, The King of Old School said: Seen enough of Joe Hendry on Smackdown already. Shite comedy, fake laughs from the commentators. He will be getting boo'ed out of buildings in 6 months. Would be about 6 months too late based on everything I’ve seen of him. Quote
Chili Posted December 30, 2025 Posted December 30, 2025 11 hours ago, Supremo said: Michael Cole describing Joe Hendry as someone, “who loves to have fun.” My hopes are not high for the direction of the Danhausen character when he inevitably arrives on Smackdown. Did that happen? Who are we blaming for that now Vince is not in the headphones? Unless Cole is just a broken man still from the decades of bellowing in his ear. I want to blame Triple H, but as he didn't come out during whatever Hendry did to say 'he likes to have fun' on the mic, then I'd rule him out. Quote
The Gaffer Posted December 30, 2025 Posted December 30, 2025 Hendry's ultimately a novelty character. I don't think a commentator using that line for him is quite burning your house down around you. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 3 Paid Members Posted January 3 WWE sending up the idea of toxic masculinity after dealing with multiple allegations of sexual impropriety and worse is quite something. As was Trick Williams comparing himself to both Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson. Good on Matt Cardona for getting resigned under his real name though, and on the subject of Trick, he’s incredibly talented and his main roster call-up is long overdue. I wonder how Rey Fenix feels having already dropped to the role of ‘designated jobber for the new guy’? I hope having Sami Zayn state his intent to win a World title - even if it was interrupted - is the start of something, rather than just a throwaway line. I’d love to see that. What is it with WWE having Chelsea Green lose the US title to wrestlers people are totally apathetic to? There was barely any reaction to that three count. Giulia has failed to impress throughout her entire WWE run - NXT included - and I don’t see that changing any time soon. I hope they’ve taken the title from Chelsea to move her up the card, though. She’d be a supremely entertaining World Champion as a heel, and a great underdog story if she were to win it as a face. Jade Cargill continues to be tremendous as a character. She may not be the best in-ring worker, but you can absolutely book around that, and I’m glad that they’re doing this successfully right now. Overall, it was a decent enough effort for their first show in the return to the three hour format, but that won’t continue. Three hours is simply too long for a weekly wrestling show, regardless of how it’s booked. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 3 Paid Members Posted January 3 On 12/23/2025 at 2:13 PM, Kfogg1991 said: The only positive to come from the three stages of hell match is it will be the first hell in a cell match as a stipulation for a match (not held in a cannon ppv in 15 years apparently) And with the actual announcement, we have a cherry on this cake of wrongness. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted January 3 Paid Members Posted January 3 (edited) 4 hours ago, RedTwoster said: I hope they’ve taken the title from Chelsea to move her up the card, though. She’d be a supremely entertaining World Champion as a heel, and a great underdog story if she were to win it as a face. I do wonder if the finish they talked about on UnReal for Chelsea winning the Rumble was put out there to test the waters both for that finish and Green getting that spot. EDIT: Also, unrelated but noticed during Smackdown, Aleister Black needs to sort out his hair, it looked ridiculous anyway, but more so now he has a prominent bald spot. Edited January 3 by mim731 Spelling (not witchcraft) Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted January 3 Posted January 3 I've done a complete 180 on cardona returning and I've rewatched the comeback video on loop and I'm so happy and proud of him for believing in himself and his talents leaving the biggest company in the world and showing the world he was right and resigning as Matt cardona not Zack Ryder is unheard of bar the rare few. Let's hope he has a successful run and shows what he actually is now. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 3 Paid Members Posted January 3 Let’s hope it works out better than EC3, anyway. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 3 Posted January 3 1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said: shows what he actually is now. Out of interest, what is he? Because most of what I've seen has relied on the uniqueness of the WWE guy being in unusual indy situations. When that guy comes back, what does that become? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.