Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Surely it's going to be Aldis? I wouldn't call teasing it a prick tease, because it's only Nick Aldis, but that's surely not as flaccid an option as fucking Rusev. 

Posted
33 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Surely it's going to be Aldis? I wouldn't call teasing it a prick tease, because it's only Nick Aldis, but that's surely not as flaccid an option as fucking Rusev. 

Can't think of anything that would kill a crowd more than Nick Aldis answering the open challenge, apart from Solo maybe.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I reckon Solo will answer the challenge but get kicked to the curb somehow and a Rusev or other such guest will take his place. 

Posted
20 hours ago, Olly1984 said:

Bayley being taken out and missing Mania AGAIN, probably to be replaced by an undeserved Nikki Bella or Becky Lynch, somebody send Willow to have a word ffs. 

When did that happen before?

Posted
2 hours ago, simonworden said:

When did that happen before?

Assuming they are referring to 2021 and Wrestlemania 27 when Bayley despite being arguably the MVP of PC and later Thunderdome ERA was left of the show and ended up just appearing in segments leading to her big involvement being embarrassed by the Bellas and sent rolling down the ramp or something along those lines if I remember it correctly.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Guess Cody is too scared of Travis to show up, just in case?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

Guess Cody is too scared of Travis to show up, just in case?

I'm sure I'm an idiot and actually it IS better for Cody to just disappear like he either doesn't care or is just having a big sulk, but surely it'd be easy to just give him a reason to be gone. Have a mysterious 'power that be' suspend him or something. He's in a sort of proxy feud with a board member anyway. 

Ah, whatever.

Only skim watched, but I find it interesting how Orton has become one of their better promos even when he's given bad material to work with.

Cena was good on Raw, but he was back to being a bit pantomime here. He's much better when he warms up and speaks a bit looser, riffing with the crowd. When he's reading words he's memorised it doesn't click for me.

*edit* forgot, but they're basically saying explicitly now with Cena's story that Jey Uso's title isn't a world title, aren't they? If only that one around Cena's waist counts towards the title count, and Cena is the last 'real' champion, then Jey's isn't a proper world title surely?

Also, Randy looks the absolute bollocks with a world title.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz
Posted

I'm finding this Cena heel turn absolutely awful so far.  I don't like agreeing with Ariel Helwani but it does come across as Cena acting, badly, at being a wrestling heel.

Even if you ignore the shambles with The Rock disappearing and so much of his heel turn making no sense, it's still really bad in my opinion. He definitely comes across so pantomime and over the top that it just doesn't come across as believable at all. I think he's even putting on a weird new heel voice. He just seems to cut slightly different variations of "You People" promos every time he appears.

Orton vs Cena in 2025? Oof. That match could be a real struggle. I can't imagine how glacial the pace will be.

They did have some R Truth Heel Cena interaction though at last, a vicious beatdown of Truth by Cena at some point could inject some good heat into things. Hopefully that's where it's going.

 

Posted

I don’t watch NXT so my only glimpses of Fraxiom have been their appearances on the main shows.

Nathan Frazer has been outstanding in both his appearances. Seems the better of the two despite Axiom having had the earlier opportunities.

  • Paid Members
Posted

What a stroke of luck that Alistair Black returned the same night his super over wife won a belt. What a fortunate coincidence.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...