Paid Members Supremo Posted April 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 26, 2025 Cena has to hold the belt until at least Money in the Bank, when he has to defend against CM Punk. It’s too perfect. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 26, 2025 Posted April 26, 2025 4 minutes ago, Supremo said: Cena has to hold the belt until at least Money in the Bank, when he has to defend against CM Punk. It’s too perfect. I'll be gutted if they don't use his 'dates remaining countdown' to count down his title reign, with Cody coming back to save wrestling with one date remaining. That's presuming Cody is still flavour of the month. It's hard to tell, at the minute. Maybe they can just have Cena win on his last date, big 'I've ruined wrestling' celebration... only to be Money In the Bank'd by someone exciting. Dunno. Whatever. Either way, Cena is so deep on calling the fans out at this point, I can't imagine they're going to turn him back before the end now. Quote
Guest Posted April 26, 2025 Posted April 26, 2025 14 minutes ago, Supremo said: Cena has to hold the belt until at least Money in the Bank, when he has to defend against CM Punk. It’s too perfect. Honestly, I'd have Punk be the one who beats him for it. That feud could be cracking, and Punk v Cody, with one of them heel, could be a fantastic mania main event for next year. Or Triple H, obviously. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 26, 2025 An excellent night for photographs of things flying through the air. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 26, 2025 1 hour ago, Supremo said: Cena has to hold the belt until at least Money in the Bank, when he has to defend against CM Punk. It’s too perfect. Man, if that belt ended up in the fridge, I’d quit watching wrestling because it would be a peak from which the fall would be too painful to endure. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 27, 2025 Posted April 27, 2025 Not sure how anyone can question whether or not Cena can work a heel style. Did yous not see his bollocks kicking skills? One thing that’s really sticking out with Big Patch John since his return is how old he looks in his gear. He looks like someone’s dad dressed up as John Cena. It’s mostly the merched out Home Bargains Father’s Day socks and comfy dad shoes that are doing it. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2025 6 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: One thing that’s really sticking out with Big Patch John since his return is how old he looks in his gear. He looks like someone’s dad dressed up as John Cena. It’s mostly the merched out Home Bargains Father’s Day socks and comfy dad shoes that are doing it. Bravo! I've just laughed out loud for a full minute at this paragraph, especially the bolded parts! Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 27, 2025 Posted April 27, 2025 The socks do make him look like the dad in the summer wearing sensible primark shoes and shorts Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2025 6 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: The socks do make him look like the dad in the summer wearing sensible primark shoes and shorts Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2025 the magic of camera angles Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted April 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2025 It looked shit on telly to be fair, the angle didn’t show the hit but you saw it definitely came nowhere near his head. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted April 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2025 Heck of a main event. Ciampa took some crazy bumps. I quite like him without the full beard. He’s gone from steroidal hobo to the old fella that does the swimming in the Guinness advert. Definite upgrade. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2025 Took me 4 days to watch Smackdown. And it was one of the better ones as well. Randy and John went on too long. Wait until the match! I love them both and there were some good bits in this (especially "a 6 year old gave me the finger") but it never felt like it was going to end. Crickets for the tag match although they woke up when Nathan Frazier started running fast. Doesn't look quite as impressive when you're half the size of Bron Breakker. Fraxiom is the worst tag team name of all time. One of them did a sling blade so I've seen enough of them already. Doing Tiffany vs Jade unannounced is some fucking bonehead play. I was expecting interference to end it (it's Smackdown after all) but not after such a long match. And a really good one as well. Naomi is doing great, though, bless her. Instead of fannying about with light-up trainers for years she could have been double axe-handling women and losing her mind. Zelina won the US title. I like her but the reactions she gets are exactly what happens when you give someone no stories or angles or any chance to show any personality ever. Chelsea takes some great bumps. I'm a fan. Miz is still one of the best promos around. Aleister Black bumping into Andrade backstage and telling him, well, at least you got 7 matches with Carmelo Hayes. I don't think I ever saw him during his first WWE run. I might have seen him twice in AEW. I don't have an opinion but that kick was shite. Nothing got settled at Wrestlemania, eh? Everyone's still feuding with the same people. The Knight vs McIntyre match was stupid because why would Knight give up a mandatory rematch? I smell a fatal four-way, lads. Watch your neck, Jacob! The TLC match was an alright spotfest that went harder than I expected and they even did the Mad Dog Vachon spot. Now they can all go back to wrestling each other in rotation every week to no reaction. Remember those filmed promos The Street Profits did, where they were funny and verbose and interesting? Yeah. Not bad is about as good as it gets for this show now. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 9 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Chelsea takes some great bumps. I'm a fan. I bet you disappear now Chelsea stops being successful. ? Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 I wonder what the plan is for Chelsea? She's the best act in the entire division, she's super over and yet they couldn't find a spot for her across two nights of WrestleMania, despite her being a champion. Seemed very odd to me. Now they've taken that belt off her. Has she pissed somebody off? They use her extensively for promotional appearances all over the world, so I assume she's well liked and trusted by the office. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.