Chili Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 I still think Charlotte is a good performer by the way and do feel a bit bad about jibing her but it completely caught me by surprise, as well as the video having the vibe of one of those porn trailers. Wrestling and porn are never far apart. Is she alright these days or is she still throwing belts on the floor and pulling weird tricks like that. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted January 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2025 I'm sure she'll still do that little "you got lucky, you flukey so-and-so" smirk towards whomever eliminates her from the Rumble (assuming she doesn't win). Quote
Dr. Alan Grant Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 1 hour ago, Chili said: I loathe the term GOAT. Whose the blame for that in wrestling. I'm sure it's Jericho. The first time I remember it being used was for Rey Mysterio and he even had t-shirts with it on. Agreed that it’s an unbearable term. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2025 I dislike the term GOAT when it is incorrectly used. Charlotte Flair is nowhere near the GOAT in terms of women's wrestler. Quote
The King of Old School Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 59 minutes ago, Statto said: I'm sure she'll still do that little "you got lucky, you flukey so-and-so" smirk towards whomever eliminates her from the Rumble (assuming she doesn't win). She's winning and facing Stratton is my guess. The build up will be insufferable. Quote
Chili Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 15 minutes ago, The King of Old School said: She's winning and facing Stratton is my guess. The build up will be insufferable. It would be hilarious if they did the Triple H/Cena build up from Mania 22 but then Triple H won. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 I'm ignoring Charlotte and focusing on my happiness that Priest is finally away from the Judgment Day. Quote
Dr. Alan Grant Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 We’ve had a fake Diesel and fake Razor Ramon in the past. It’s about time they brought that practise back. A Sasha Banks lookalike for fake Charlotte to feud with next, please. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 4 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Cher thing, I can definitely see that but I think she wrestled enough with Sonny in the 70s to turn up in WWE aged 78, Any reference of Sonny Bono as it relates to wrestling always reminds me of one time in ECW when Joel Gertner was doing his schtick. It was less than a week after Sonny's death and he introduced himself as "Joel 'Harder than the tree that hit Sonny Bono' Gertner" and it actually made me laugh out loud because I am a bad person who is going to hell. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2025 Had a great big laugh at Karrion Kross seeing right through Miz and arranging for him to be traded to Smackdown with the Wyatts. Absolutely class. They're not all hits but fair play to the way they've built this women's roster this year. For the first time in maybe history, going into the women's royal rumble it feels like there's a good chunk of actual characters and stars rather than the four horsewomen, everyone else and Molly Holly. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2025 Roll on Fatu/Strowman!! I legitimately can’t wait for that match, my expectations for it are probably unreasonable, but I’m buzzing for it. Gutted SNME isn’t on Netflix though, sitting through the show on YouTube will be a slog with the ad breaks. They’re definitely strengthening Smackdown, but it was so reliant on Reigns and The Bloodline that it still feels very weak. They could do with some fresh blood from NXT, and I’m pretty surprised that this hasn’t happened yet for either brand. I hope it does. I still think Tiffany Stratton is very overrated. Her promos delivery is so stilted and false sounding - like a slightly better version of Mercedes Mone - and she just grates on me. Liv Morgan, on the other hand, is fantastic on the mic. She’s really grown as a performer since pairing with Dominik Mysterio and Judgement Day. Damien Priest on Smackdown is interesting, and it’s a shame that there are very few strong heels for him to work with. I hope they figure that one out. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2025 Biggest news from this week is that it appears they’re splitting up The Miz and Karrion Kross by moving The Miz to Smackdown! Absolutely diabolical decision, if true. They’re a great double act. Anyway, a reminder of the, “GOAT,” that’s returning. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted January 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2025 Cena best hurry up and win that World Title to break the record. With Charlotte’s track record of winning Titles as soon as she returns she could easily break it this year as well. 13 World Title Reigns and 2 NXT title reigns and counting. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 26, 2025 Posted January 26, 2025 There’s a few things working against Big Jimmy making it as a singles star. A shit name (Big Jimmy is no Main Event Jey), shit music, shit gear, shit wrestling etc. the one thing I will never be able to get past is when I see his Mrs hit a move with that big old dumper or wear a big dumper accentuating outfit and I realise Big Jimmy went for a lady that reminds him of his dad. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.