Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said: Not sure if they'll go for another "big story" type deal like the Bloodline but arguably with the way Heyman has talked about it before we've still got something left there. Not sure how they can carry it on with any great strength to it though. The next ‘big story’ - or one of them - is there for them on a plate, Cena winning his final title run. I’d like to see him come up short to even get the match time and time again, until he finally gets a title shot in his last bout, when it really is his final chance to become champion again. I hope they have an idea in mind, whatever the case. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 2 hours ago, RedTwoster said: I’m calling it now - the final four will be Cena, Reigns, Punk and The Rock. Wonder if there’s anything to that fake(?) Rumble format leaked that has Rock entering as number 31(!) but Cena still winning? Wish I’d remembered Cena when I suggested On 12/4/2024 at 2:30 PM, air_raid said: Gunther vs Big E … because as I type, On 12/16/2024 at 10:22 AM, air_raid said: John Cena does a job for Gunther. …. far more likely. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 29 minutes ago, air_raid said: Wonder if there’s anything to that fake(?) Rumble format leaked that has Rock entering as number 31(!) but Cena still winning? The Final Boss to come out 31st out of 30 makes weird sense. I don't hate it as an idea as long as he doesn't win. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: The Final Boss to come out 31st out of 30 makes weird sense. I don't hate it as an idea as long as he doesn't win. He is on the board…. Quote
The King of Old School Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 If Punk/Reigns happens at Mania it has to be for the real WWE title, have one of them beat Cody for it at EC. You can't have the biggest match at Mania being for the participation belt. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 If PWInsider are to be believed for Mania (Will spoiler tag in case it’s accurate) Spoiler The 3 top matches for Mania are slated to be: Reigns and Punk (Non Title) Cena and Rhodes (WWE Title) Gunther and Logan Paul (World Title) Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 50 minutes ago, Callum1993 said: If PWInsider are to be believed for Mania (Will spoiler tag in case it’s accurate) Hide contents The 3 top matches for Mania are slated to be: Reigns and Punk (Non Title) Cena and Rhodes (WWE Title) Gunther and Logan Paul (World Title) That last one....lol what. Quote
Chili Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 1 minute ago, TheScarlettChad said: That last one....lol what. Dunno, but the idea of Gunther absolutely beating the living fuck out of that turd of a man might convince me to watch it. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 Just now, Chili said: Dunno, but the idea of Gunther absolutely beating the living fuck out of that turd of a man might convince me to watch it. What if he wins Quote
Chili Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 3 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: What if he wins He's a millionaire cunt so he already has. Don't care if he wins or loses, it's the taking part and getting a kicking that counts. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 Yeah that last one definitely has me morbidly curious. Could be a fun watch. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 I’d be up for that Gunther match. It’d be a cracking spectacle. The 20 minute recap of Smackdown was pretty painful so I can’t imagine watching it dragged across three hours. Tiffy doing a run in to wait for everyone to hit their marks before she did her moonsault was shit. I like her though, she definitely stands out. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 I find Tiffany Stratton really irritating. The constant scripting to have her fit ‘Tiffy’ into things (the ‘Tiffy top’ was this week’s groan) really grates on me. She’s certainly talented, but she’ll need a complete gimmick overhaul before I can enjoy her act. Quote
Chili Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 I see her name and wonder if the surname is a reference to Dorothy Stratten. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 34 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: I find Tiffany Stratton really irritating. The constant scripting to have her fit ‘Tiffy’ into things (the ‘Tiffy top’ was this week’s groan) really grates on me. She’s certainly talented, but she’ll need a complete gimmick overhaul before I can enjoy her act. It works if she's a heel which she sort of still is I think. She's in a bit of a confusing spot. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.