The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Stop being misogynistic. 

Is there anything I could write that you wouldn't take offence? You seem to want to hang around here and look for posts that you can find offensive or make any conversation all about you. There are over 8 billion people on this planet. 99.99999999999% don't give a fuck about you, me, pronouns, or no nouns. It is nice for all of us to have found out that it wasn't your identity struggles that made you an absolute chore so all our time hasn't been wasted. 

Louch is right though, on the whole the wrestling ain't bad and I'm sorry to have detracted from that. 

10 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

I don't like people who use aggressive abrasive conversation with me like that. I'm a woman. I deserve better than this. No way to speak to a woman. Learn some manners. 

11 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Stop being misogynistic. 

I find Ronda the person absolutely fascinating. She came in and wowed people and she seemed to have a lot of respect for the business and wanting to put the effort in. Then somewhere along the way she couldn't hack people being against her and its been all downhill from there. Massively lost her star power. Never really improved in ring. Definitely didn't improve on the mic or anything.

There was always this sense of wondering if her behaviour was all a work or not. But she's basically a shit female version of CM Punk at this point. She's bringing absolutely nothing to the table whatsoever now.

• Paid Members

Lots being mentioned about Dom being a great heel and rightly so, but Rey has played this wonderfully too - the perfect counterpart. His last couple of promos have been among his very best work to date. At 48 he's still going strong between the ropes as well - sometimes it's easy to take his stuff for granted but his offence still holds up well to this day. He's clearly got the fire in his belly to try and make this a success. He looks in fine fettle. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Rey is just on the right side of cheesy to carry this feud and make it not feel phoney. In other hands, the feud might not work, but with Rey, you know he always talks like he does so it works. Plus, Dom is a great little bastard. Rey should chuck him over his knee at the end of the match and smack his arse, then leave as Dom has a full blown temper tantrum, in the same vein as Christian.

16 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Lion doesn’t know TKOOSs pronouns so  covered all bases, you stupid twat. 

These pronouns are fantastic.

When it comes to Rhea/Charlotte or even the womens division as a whole it is evidently clear that Triple H just got a bit of luck with what was coming through at the time in NXT because he has had no idea how to book them on the main roster. Asuka is an example of this, all the potential after that Rumble return and now she’s just laughing and looking like a kid who has opened their mouth while drinking bubblegum juice.

• Paid Members

I think the women's division is suffering from the focus on the Bloodline. WWE has proved repeatedly throughout history that they're only good at running one really big storyline at a time. Rey/Dominik's been done well but that's lower-mid card stuff that writes itself. The good thing about the women's matches though is that they all should be really good even if the build-ups haven't been stellar.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I do wonder if Rey could retire there. Seems like a pretty perfect spot for him to do so.

Nah. If he was retiring he'd probably lose to his lad, where I'd much prefer them to go full on "Luchas de Apuestas" and have a mask vs hair match which Dom loses and throws a tantrum as his dad shaves his head.

• Paid Members

Comms talking about how far Corbin has gone in his career since winning the Andre battle royal at a Mania, while making his entrance for an Andre battle that hasn’t even made the card for a two night Mania, is probably the most “WWE” thing they’ve done in the last 20 years.