Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I laughed out loud when Butch jumped onto Gunther as soon as Gunther turned his head toward him.

Me too, it was Gunther's "What are you looking at?" and Butch already leaping over the table at him before the question had barely been finished ?

Posted
9 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Just dawned on me that Kevin Owens could be main eventing Wrestlemania two years running. Amazing.

He won't be.

Nailed on Charlotte/Rhea headlines night 1 because of equality or soke bollocks

My guess is the tag title match opens night 2.

  • Paid Members
Posted
39 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

He won't be.

Nailed on Charlotte/Rhea headlines night 1 because of equality or soke bollocks

Oh I'd forgotten you're one of those.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Oh I'd forgotten you're one of those.

 

5 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

He won't be.

Nailed on Charlotte/Rhea headlines night 1 because of equality or soke bollocks

My guess is the tag title match opens night 2.

Maybe soaking your bollocks might help you to be less of a shitposter in fairness 

Edited by Callum1993
  • Paid Members
Posted
44 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Proba

 

Maybe soaking your bollocks might help you to be less of a shitposter in fairness 

That is unfair. TKOOS is not a shitposter. He/she/they are a Perineum Poster, because half the time he/she/they is talking shit, and the other half he/she/they is talking bollocks. One of the trolls that guards the Biffin Bridge if you will. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Callum1993 said:

 

Maybe soaking your bollocks might help you to be less of a shitposter in fairness 

Not sure you are much better to be fair, but anyway...

Tag Title match should definitely headline night 1.

The Charlotte/Rhea match is as cold as ice.

Edited by The King of Old School
  • Paid Members
Posted

Rhea/Charlotte is cold in the sense that it hasn't felt deeply personal and Charlotte hasn't been doing anything of note - but Rhea's performances have been great, and the match can still be excellent too. I'm not too concerned about this one not stirring the loins as there's been plenty else to go on across the board. 

This will be HHH's next big challenge I think - getting the women's division back to the same kind of prominence as a few years back. The players are all there - some fresh directions and they'll be back in the mixer to main event again. 

Posted
10 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

He won't be.

Nailed on Charlotte/Rhea headlines night 1 because of equality or soke bollocks

My guess is the tag title match opens night 2.

Ah a good old bit of toxic masculinity and misogyny in one. Not a good look.

Posted
5 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

That is unfair. TKOOS is not a shitposter. He/she/they are a Perineum Poster, because half the time he/she/they is talking shit, and the other half he/she/they is talking bollocks. One of the trolls that guards the Biffin Bridge if you will. 

Again another bad take reply. I'm a trans person. I take pronouns use very seriously. This isn't a good post as you are mocking pronoun usage. Many trans people including myself have had a suicide attempt in order to prove who we are and to exist as who we are. 

Im she/her and I'm bloody valid. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Again another bad take reply. I'm a trans person. I take pronouns use very seriously. This isn't a good post as you are mocking pronoun usage. Many trans people including myself have had a suicide attempt in order to prove who we are and to exist as who we are. 

Im she/her and I'm bloody valid. 

TKOOS = The King Of Old School, and whilst I can't talk for LOTM (Lion of the Midlands), I presume they were actually trying not to misgender someone who they don't know.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Again another bad take reply. I'm a trans person. I take pronouns use very seriously. This isn't a good post as you are mocking pronoun usage. Many trans people including myself have had a suicide attempt in order to prove who we are and to exist as who we are. 

Im she/her and I'm bloody valid. 

So do I sweetcheeks, that's why I used them all as I don't know how TKOOS identifies. One does not assume because it just makes an ass out of u and me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

So do I sweetcheeks, that's why I used them all as I don't know how TKOOS identifies. One does not assume because it just makes an ass out of u and me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stop being misogynistic. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Lion doesn’t know TKOOSs pronouns so  covered all bases, you stupid twat. 

I don't like people who use aggressive abrasive conversation with me like that. I'm a woman. I deserve better than this. No way to speak to a woman. Learn some manners. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...