He won't be.

Nailed on Charlotte/Rhea headlines night 1 because of equality or soke bollocks

Oh I'd forgotten you're one of those.

4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Oh I'd forgotten you're one of those.

5 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

He won't be.

Nailed on Charlotte/Rhea headlines night 1 because of equality or soke bollocks

My guess is the tag title match opens night 2.

Maybe soaking your bollocks might help you to be less of a shitposter in fairness 

Edited by Callum1993

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Proba

Maybe soaking your bollocks might help you to be less of a shitposter in fairness 

That is unfair. TKOOS is not a shitposter. He/she/they are a Perineum Poster, because half the time he/she/they is talking shit, and the other half he/she/they is talking bollocks. One of the trolls that guards the Biffin Bridge if you will. 

4 hours ago, Callum1993 said:

Not sure you are much better to be fair, but anyway...

Tag Title match should definitely headline night 1.

The Charlotte/Rhea match is as cold as ice.

Edited by The King of Old School

• Paid Members

Rhea/Charlotte is cold in the sense that it hasn't felt deeply personal and Charlotte hasn't been doing anything of note - but Rhea's performances have been great, and the match can still be excellent too. I'm not too concerned about this one not stirring the loins as there's been plenty else to go on across the board. 

This will be HHH's next big challenge I think - getting the women's division back to the same kind of prominence as a few years back. The players are all there - some fresh directions and they'll be back in the mixer to main event again. 

5 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

That is unfair. TKOOS is not a shitposter. He/she/they are a Perineum Poster, because half the time he/she/they is talking shit, and the other half he/she/they is talking bollocks. One of the trolls that guards the Biffin Bridge if you will. 

Again another bad take reply. I'm a trans person. I take pronouns use very seriously. This isn't a good post as you are mocking pronoun usage. Many trans people including myself have had a suicide attempt in order to prove who we are and to exist as who we are. 

Im she/her and I'm bloody valid. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

Again another bad take reply. I'm a trans person. I take pronouns use very seriously. This isn't a good post as you are mocking pronoun usage. Many trans people including myself have had a suicide attempt in order to prove who we are and to exist as who we are. 

TKOOS = The King Of Old School, and whilst I can't talk for LOTM (Lion of the Midlands), I presume they were actually trying not to misgender someone who they don't know.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, ScottishSiren said:

So do I sweetcheeks, that's why I used them all as I don't know how TKOOS identifies. One does not assume because it just makes an ass out of u and me.