The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

I posted it in the network thread but since it's on YouTube now and most people here probably aren't arsed with the network, they've done a mammoth playlist of the Bloodline history to get you in the mood for 'Mania:

• Paid Members

The best storyline they’ve ever done. Still buzzing. Look at those fucking fans jumping for joy. These men deserve the world.

What the hell happened to pro-wrestling? Between Wednesday and Friday, I’m losing my mind at flawed, emotionally troubled men finding a way to love each other again. The absolute best.

My plan was to cancel my Network subscription after Wrestlemania, but then someone knocked this graphic up and I’m all the way in. Hell yeah.

BBF7D775-8728-45BD-819E-B3D188797D39.jpeg.6ffa13bd2f765fa9b95d19d816155a04.jpeg

Edited by Supremo

2 minutes ago, Supremo said:

What the hell happened to pro-wrestling? Between Wednesday and Friday, I’m losing my mind at flawed, emotionally troubled men finding a way to love each other again. 

I feel you. Dom Mysterio's living rent free in my head too!

• Paid Members

And, again, when they did Sami and Jey they were really careful in making sure that Jey didn't address Roman at all. It was brilliantly done by both of them. It's not just the stuff they're doing and saying but the stuff they're holding back on. Wrestling angles with subtlety, what the fuck is going on.

I’m pretty certain WWE will close night one with Charlotte/Ripley, but it would be such a risky move if they did. I’m as invested in seeing Sami/Owens vs The Usos close the show as I was seeing Daniel Bryan main event 30, which is a massive compliment to all involved.

Cody is playing his part well too, and if they’re really smart about it - which they have been so far - they could forward plan their way towards a Cody/Sami match for the title which would feel absolutely enormous. 

I say it every week, but I fucking LOVE Dominic Mysterio. As mad as it might sound, I’d love to see him feud with Sami Zayn at some point. Their interactions would be so much fun, and working with Sami would surely help Dom in-ring also. 

This was just a great show, and it’s the most excited I’ve been for Wrestlemania in years. I said a few weeks ago that they’d have benefitted from a one-night event this year to avoid padding. I was completely wrong, what a stupid thing to think!

I was thinking about Romans schedule as someone mentioned and it’s a real poor show from him.

He gave Jimmy Uso a week to get Jey back in The Bloodline and then wasn’t even there the next week anyway. Jey has rejoined and Roman has just sat at home with zero thoughts on it. It’s lucky Jey has proven himself so capable of carrying a story.

The KO/Sami hug had to happen and it was worth it. They have to main event for me.

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

The best storyline they’ve ever done. Still buzzing. Look at those fucking fans jumping for joy. These men deserve the world.

Completely unplanned no doubt but when they stare down the Usos they are breathing at exactly the same tempo, fucking unity even in the way they breathe. Fuck Sami ever needing to beat Roman, Sami/KO holding those tags belts up at Mania is the ending we all need now. 

• Paid Members

Fucking hell what an ending. Who would have thought a hug would emote so much emotion? 

Remember just over a year ago or so when Sami and Kevin resigned and most thought they were mad? Since that time Sami had a cracking match with Knoxville and Owens had a match with fucking Steve Austin at Wrestlemania and now both are pivotal to possibly the best WWE storyline of the last 20 years. 

On to Cody, what is it the kids say these days? Cody is Him. The purest of pure white meat babyfaces walking the planet right now. Yes, he may be an enigma who talks like someones shoved a thesaurus up his arse, but the guy is on fire. I'm all aboard the Cody train right now. 

I imagine Owens and Sami take the titles from the Uso's and maybe Jey shows a little respect to Sami which ultimately leads to the final downfall of the Bloodline when Jey takes Romans head clean off to send him on his jollies for a few month. 

2 hours ago, Nick James said:

Jey takes Romans head clean off to send him on his jollies for a few month. 

Fuck it, I want a proper Riddick (shite film I know) style moment when Jey boots Romans head clean off leading to everyone waiting for Solo and Jimmy to batter him only for them to pronounce him the new leader of the bloodline ‘you keep what you kill’ 

I have had too many cocktails tonight. 

• Paid Members

I don't know if Reigns does take a break after Wrestlemania. He probably will but the storyline with Jey will only just be restarting for him. It makes sense for him to stick around, especially as he's not on a full-time schedule. But like I say, he probably will anyway.

I wouldn't hate it if KO turned on Sami at Mania, and begrudgingly joins the Bloodline because he's sick of them. Keep the story rolling for the eventual Sami pay off when he dismantles them. Though that largely leans on Roman retaining and sticking around.