Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

They've had two years to come up with a name for Roode/Ziggler and the best they could do was Dirty Dawgs?!

I'm not sure it's an 'official' name, but it seems to be something Roode & Ziggler themselves are trying to make work. They have referred to themselves as "a couple of dirty dawgs" on commentary & have t-shirts with it on, but I don't think they are WWE made ones.

Seems likely it's something they came up with themselves as Roode & Aries christened themselves The Dirty Heels in TNA.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Thats the rumour doing the rounds from that Wrestlevotes account, no pre show matches next Saturday so that whatever goes on first gets a monster pop

I'd not heard the rumour, but it's only logical they'd want the pop to start the show rather than wasting it on a pre-show match no-one gives a shit about. 

Posted
14 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Been announced tonight that next week's go home show will be a Wrestlemania appetizer featuring the Andre Battle Royal

I feel sorry for Jey Uso, after the year he’s had, being shunted in this match rather than making the main card in some way. It’s a real shame.

  • Paid Members
Posted

How can Smackdown be so good, yet Raw be so shit? Smackdown seems like the wrestlers have a bit more freedom with a few of them being on the booking committee, but the difference in shows is day and night. If they had the 2 night Wrestlemania as Smackdown one night and Raw being the other, I'd certainly skip the Raw half.

Posted (edited)

Very, very good show especially for a WWE show. As mentioned, it's amazing  that this show and Raw come from the same person. Just amazing. 

Roman and Edge were outstanding. Not really into Daniel Bryan but they fucked Edge up so badly that I'm up for anything that salvaged that match. Suler excited for it now. 

Mania looks pretty shit, possibly the most boring in history on paper, but I think I'd watch both shows just for this match. 

Edited by Yakashi
Posted

Sami Zayn is just incredible in his current role. Those dance moves as Logan Paul came out. What a guy.

A few moans:

I think the Bianca and Sasha build has been beneath them. It's such a shame they couldn't book it as a hot build. Not that it should even need much booking but it's been really disappointing overall.

BUT not as disappointing as the women's tag titles. Poor Shayna. And that chaotic multi woman shit after the match was absolutely awful. They all looked shit.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Edge has recently mentioned in an interview that this is three guys who thought they would never wrestle again and I'm surprised they haven't played that up more in the story. That's actually rather interesting that all three could have been done for good and they are all back and working a match together at Wrestlemania.

Posted
29 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Edge has recently mentioned in an interview that this is three guys who thought they would never wrestle again and I'm surprised they haven't played that up more in the story. That's actually rather interesting that all three could have been done for good and they are all back and working a match together at Wrestlemania.

I guess it wouldn't really play into Roman's character at the moment so probably want to stay away from it.

Posted
On 4/2/2021 at 7:19 PM, mim731 said:

I'd not heard the rumour, but it's only logical they'd want the pop to start the show rather than wasting it on a pre-show match no-one gives a shit about. 

I saw that rumor and an addition saying they want to have Belair or McIntyre out first. I'd say Belair is a better shout incase of the fans turning on Drew but then they might be that excited they forget about the shit he's been put through.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:53 AM, DavidB6937 said:

I guess it wouldn't really play into Roman's character at the moment so probably want to stay away from it.

Well Roman was back in a few months and not neck related so they could have had Roman saying how he could have died, he doesn't have fragile bones etc I could see Roman doing that right now. 

Posted
3 hours ago, simonworden said:

Well Roman was back in a few months and not neck related so they could have had Roman saying how he could have died, he doesn't have fragile bones etc I could see Roman doing that right now. 

They could and knowing Vince I'm sure he's had ideas but that seems like something that Roman would probably would want to steer away from using too much in front of the camera.

Posted

Haven’t watched anything else yet but went out of my way to catch the 3 main guys promos. God damn they were all great but Edge is a step above these guys. Great stuff and looking forward to the match a lot.

Posted

I'd love to see Jey Uso cost Roman the belt now and then start cutting promos about how Roman didn't acknowledge him.

Just won the Andre and Roman rocked down to mention it in passing taking all the credit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...