All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members

I wonder if some of that is due to someone editing the lighting in the picture. When it's set for white skin, people with darker skin can end up looking much darker - if someone tried to compensate for that and did it poorly, that could have led to Cody looking so weirdly bleached out there.

So, I have just seen this Tweet. I have a feeling I would hate this new era of wrestling fan....

Today I saw a cis gendered white male WWE fan making fun of a female’s AEW shirt and I interjected, and told him to stop policing women’s bodies. She cried and thanked me for ending sexism. I smiled, winked and said wrestling is for everyone.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So, I have just seen this Tweet. I have a feeling I would hate this new era of wrestling fan....

Today I saw a cis gendered white male WWE fan making fun of a female’s AEW shirt and I interjected, and told him to stop policing women’s bodies. She cried and thanked me for ending sexism. I smiled, winked and said wrestling is for everyone.

Which type? The one who actually would stand up for a woman being mocked, or the ones who sarcastically tweet about it to mock those they deem to be "SJWs"?

3 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I smiled, winked and said wrestling is for everyone.

Man, you could use that at the end of so many situations!

Feeling nervous about delivering a presentation at work? Ramble through your boring material, then just as you go to walk away, smile, wink, and say "wrestling is for everyone."

No one would remember anything about the actual presentation.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

And the whole bus cheered.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Which type? The one who actually would stand up for a woman being mocked, or the ones who sarcastically tweet about it to mock those they deem to be "SJWs"?

The one who makes up bollocks on Twitter to virtue signal that he's a really sound guy who sticks up for "females."

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, air_raid said:

The one who makes up bollocks on Twitter to virtue signal that he's a really sound guy who sticks up for "females."

See, normally I would say that's what that tweet read like. But the bit where he says "she thanked me for ending sexism" and just the overall over-the-top tone of it comes across like someone mocking genuine progressive people who would stick up for a female fan if they were being harassed or shamed.