All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

2 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

You are more than likely correct but the sad thing is that these are the type of posts that are made in all seriousness and without a hint of irony by so many that it is often difficult to tell.

Are you being serious? It's obviously some smart arse attempting to poke fun at those who they would likely term "snowflakes." Come on, man. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Are you being serious? It's obviously some smart arse attempting to poke fun at those who they would likely term "snowflakes." Come on, man. 

Sorry it wasn't as obvious to me as it clearly is to you. I am on the autism spectrum so sometimes these things are difficult to fully comprehend with the lack of inflection a spoken conversation can have. I have often misinterpreted things as being offensive that were not and vice versa on this forum [and others] for that very reason.

Again - I have seen posts in a similar manner that were genuine and the person believed what they typed so it was not that far out of the realm of possibility for me that this could have also been the case in this instance but, hey, if it makes you feel better to think I'm a blithering idiot then go right ahead.

• Paid Members

I had a look at who tweeted this and can confirm that he's just having a go at AEW and progressives in general.

He's also a massive twat who's done this a fair few times. Don't give him the time of day.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So, I have just seen this Tweet. I have a feeling I would hate this new era of wrestling fan....

Today I saw a cis gendered white male WWE fan making fun of a female’s AEW shirt and I interjected, and told him to stop policing women’s bodies. She cried and thanked me for ending sexism. I smiled, winked and said wrestling is for everyone.

We found TildeGuy's Twitter.

Just now, Snitsky's back acne said:

Sorry it wasn't as obvious to me as it clearly is to you. I am on the autism spectrum so sometimes these things are difficult to fully comprehend with the lack of inflection a spoken conversation can have. I have often misinterpreted things as being offensive that were not and vice versa on this forum [and others] for that very reason.

Again - I have seen posts in a similar manner that were genuine and the person believed what they typed so it was not that far out of the realm of possibility for me that this could have also been the case in this instance but, hey, if it makes you feel better to think I'm a blithering idiot then go right ahead.

Sorry dude, I didn't know you were on the spectrum. 

For me, I was instantly drawn to the way the post is laid out. It contains all the classic buzzwords that the type who use the phrase "snowflake" like to pretend that others use to describe them.

16 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I had a look at who tweeted this and can confirm that he's just having a go at AEW and progressives in general.

He's also a massive twat who's done this a fair few times. Don't give him the time of day.

He's taking the piss out of Incel AEW fans, if you aren't in the section of AEW fans who are incels then it shouldn't bother you. It does though clearly... 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry dude, I didn't know you were on the spectrum. 

For me, I was instantly drawn to the way the post is laid out. It contains all the classic buzzwords that the type who use the phrase "snowflake" like to pretend that others use to describe them.

Fair enough, and thank you. As I say it is more difficult for me as with written words context is lacking so with there being no inflection like in spoken conversation it becomes a case of having to interpret it myself - and that can prove problematic as has been shown on here a number of times,.
As you and others have now explained it the intent behind it becomes more obvious.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

He's taking the piss out of Incel AEW fans, if you aren't in the section of AEW fans who are incels then it shouldn't bother you. It does though clearly... 

Good to see we have another outstanding member of the Alt-Right on the board.