WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

47 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Would UFC viewers or anyone involved in real fighting in general, even care if Brock lost a pretend fight?

No, so do think Brock would take a clean loss then (if he loses)? 

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Braun doesn't really need the belt, and Bork's doing his MMA stuff. Drew's your man. 

I think Braun really needs a win over Lesnar and it wouldn't do a monster much good dropping the title quickly. I know it's happened before. Kane's 24 hr WWF Title run is an example. 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give Braun the win, maybe not clean, but not totally screwy - some form of Heyman antics, maybe double slam. Raw next night, start the fire under the rocket now strapped to Drew. Braun doesn't need the belt, but it gives Drew a perfect run to win it at the Rumble. Then for the hell of it, throw Braun in the Rumble against the 205 and NXT filler for some fun. Pretty sure Lesnar will be quite happy to "sit at home" and collect his guarantee for 6 months

Even if Braun vs Drew seems a bit second rate to the masses but with Amrbose/ Rollins happening over the next few months it shouldn't have to bear the full weight of headlining, also if it doesn't seem to be working with Mcintyre or Braun you can easily hotshot the belt to Ambrose at Elimination Chamber in time for Mania if you really need to. 

• Awards Moderator

Might as well give McIntyre the chance now. If you can give Jinder Mahal the WWE Title with all its history and lineage, there’s nothing wrong with giving Drew an opportunity holding the belt that in just over two years has been vacated twice, held by part timers for well over half its existence, and whose only full-time reign was ended in a squash.

• Paid Members

Their only real option is to put the Title on Strowman. With any luck though they’ll get it onto Ambrose before the end of the year. Dean with the belt and Seth chasing is the way forward. Fully exploit Seth’s babyface appeal. Maybe even give him the Rumble win before he captures the Title at Wrestlemania.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Would UFC viewers or anyone involved in real fighting in general, even care if Brock lost a pretend fight?

They don't even care that he lost real fights, they still pay to see him.

• Paid Members
Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Funnily enough, Parts Unknown was what was left of Khashoggi in the interview room at the embassy. 

If you were a wrestler, Keith, you'd be in a tag team with Rikishi called "2 Soon".

So, with Roman Reigns on the shelf, who is going to take the mantle and be the public face of the WWE in the media? My guess is short term it'll be Seth Rollins. Maybe, with a lot of improvement EC3? He's got a good look and charisma about him. The sort Vince would want on the chat shows.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

So, with Roman Reigns on the shelf, who is going to take the mantle and be the public face of the WWE in the media? My guess is short term it'll be Seth Rollins. Maybe, with a lot of improvement EC3? He's got a good look and charisma about him. The sort Vince would want on the chat shows.

If EC3 is ever the face of the company then you know something has gone badly wrong.

Braun Strowman for me could be the "larger than life" character to take it on I think, I could see him on talk shows etc, comes across as very likeable person in real life too.

Archived