WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Wow, and no sign of injury or anything like that? Fair play to him for being a conscientious objector.

WWE.com's Raw report said

he'd been taken out of the competition because 'he was the only one who didn't win a match to qualify'. Loophole!

8 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Reveal hidden contents

he'd been taken out of the competition because 'he was the only one who didn't win a match to qualify'. Loophole!

But neither did the person taking his place. That’s what they came up with!?

Shawn Michaels is wrestling his first match in nearly 9 years on Friday and it says so much about the whole show that this has become a complete afterthought.
I think WWE just wants this show out of the way and it will be interesting to see whether they shill the shit out of Saudi Arabia like they did last time [I'm guessing that is part of the contract].

This show had the potential to be great but I have zero interest. The media shitstorm surrounding it hasn't helped and the lack of support from some of the biggest draws is a massive indicator of how shit things have been.

I have zero interest in Shawn Michaels return and I think he should have left his legacy as it was; the same goes for the undertaker. The last few years waters down what could have been great. Will be giving it a miss.

• Paid Members

Check this out.

019C0C5A-BF31-44F7-9C4A-E7EE9534E390.thumb.jpeg.78a9b9f24fc51873630b380418c4ec44.jpeg

Can you imagine if they’d gone ahead with those plans to shoot it at the Performance Center? How the fuck do you deal with that on the broadcast? 

“We’re now going to show you a pre-taped match from a warehouse because one of our stop stars doesn’t support people getting dismembered and murdered.”

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Reveal hidden contents

If they wanted to remove him on a technicality, should have gone with “we’ve promoted a tournament with 4 entrants from Raw & 4 from Smackdown, and we’ve just remembered John’s supposed to be a free agent”.

Cena not going won’t make any difference to his life, but from what we know about Vince McMahon I’m going to expect Daniel Bryan losing way more matches than he wins over the next few months.

The burial will probably begin tonight in fact.

Archived