Kaz Hayashi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

DqWr2FAXcAAO-sn.jpg:large

Looks like it's staying put.

Yeah, I cannot see how they could afford for it not to. You won't get refund on your flight tickets for a start.

Jokes aside, financially this event could not take place anywhere. The money for the event has pulled Shawn out of retirement for a (too) sweet pay day and they wouldn't be able to afford to pay him if the event happened elsewhere.

Now it will be interesting to see what happens if the rumors about Bryan and Cena are true. I can see them getting in trouble if they do pull out of such a contracted obligation, despite their feelings about the event,

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Now it will be interesting to see what happens if the rumors about Bryan and Cena are true. I can see them getting in trouble if they do pull out of such a contracted obligation, despite their feelings about the event,

You think a guy with a haircut like the one Cena has at the moment gives a flying fuck what Vince has to say? I'm awaiting the Jim Carrey-esque beard to appear next, before he starts appearing on podcasts talking about aliens.

3 hours ago, AVM said:

So, with Roman Reigns on the shelf, who is going to take the mantle and be the public face of the WWE in the media? My guess is short term it'll be Seth Rollins. Maybe, with a lot of improvement EC3? He's got a good look and charisma about him. The sort Vince would want on the chat shows.

Given the company responded to the negative coverage so far by adding Hulk Hogan to the event, they might aswell give him Chris Benoit's urn to use as a ventriloquist puppet and have him speak in Chalky White's voice

Archived