WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, David said:

I wish people would forget the idea of WWE cancelling. They won't

Why do you wish that?

We all know they're not going to cancel. It doesn't negate the fact that they ought to.

"Oh, you're going to drown those puppies no matter what I say? Fair enough, I'll stop calling you a bastard then."

1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Why do you wish that?

We all know they're not going to cancel. It doesn't negate the fact that they ought to.

"Oh, you're going to drown those puppies no matter what I say? Fair enough, I'll stop calling you a bastard then."

Why do I wish that? Because, in all honesty, I don't actually care. There is other, far more disturbing business going on between the US/UK and Saudi than some dudes pretending to beat each other up for three hours.

If anything I don't really grudge the Saudi fans who're going to the event the chance to relax for a few hours. They have to live in Saudi fucking Arabia, after all.

It won't happen but wouldn't it be ace if the main event was hampered by a run-in from a burka clad invader, and after the participants were incapacitated, they whipped off the headscarf and it was Jamal Khashoggi.  "It was me, Crown Prince, it was me all along" etc.

No, but I can see the invader scarpering backstage while the announcers try to convince viewers that they caught a glimpse under the burka and it was definitely John Cena.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

It won't happen but wouldn't it be ace if the main event was hampered by a run-in from a burka clad invader, and after the participants were incapacitated, they whipped off the headscarf and it was Jamal Khashoggi.  "It was me, Crown Prince, it was me all along" etc.

If this was the late 90s/early 2000s and everyone was still shit scared of Vince because he's mental, he'd have tried to do an angle surrounding the current events over there. Back in the days where it was just mad old cunt Vince and a few ex wrestlers who havent left the house in years.

"Kevin Kelly is backstage standing by ... Kevin?"

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

If this was the late 90s/early 2000s and everyone was still shit scared of Vince because he's mental, he'd have tried to do an angle surrounding the current events over there. Back in the days where it was just mad old cunt Vince and a few ex wrestlers who havent left the house in years.

"Kevin Kelly is backstage standing by ... Kevin?"

The Daivari brothers getting whooped by Saudi trainees at the last one was only a couple ranks below. This deal is a much more corporate brand of shithousery from WWE that you can't really compare to things like the Melanie Pillman interview and the hazing/bullying culture of old, but the carny still comes out every once in a while. It's in their blood.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Absolutely love that you prefaced that with 'it won't happen'. Just incase we were in any doubt!

Archived