WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Cannibal Man said:

Given the company responded to the negative coverage so far by adding Hulk Hogan to the event, they might aswell give him Chris Benoit's urn to use as a ventriloquist puppet and have him speak in Chalky White's voice

And lower a Blue Blazer pinata from the roof, before cutting the rope.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, kidzero said:

No need to say that I really think that's in poor taste... Rip owen

Have you been paying attention to the last few posts?

1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said:

Given the company responded to the negative coverage so far by adding Hulk Hogan to the event, they might aswell give him Chris Benoit's urn to use as a ventriloquist puppet and have him speak in Chalky White's voice

Thats all ok, just don't put a woman on the card. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, kidzero said:

YES but shouldn't have said that reference about Owen that was tragedy to an all round good human being

The guy I was quoting mentioned Benoit - what he did to his wife and child was also a tragedy. The point is we're saying we expect WWE to do something in poor taste any time a situation like this comes up, because when all's said and done, they don't care.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, kidzero said:

YES but shouldn't have said that reference about Owen that was tragedy to an all round good human being

We're all talking about a WWE show being held as a piece of state propaganda for a regime that brazenly killed a journalist three weeks ago, is partly responsible for an ongoing humanitarian catastrophe in Yemen and didn't let women drive cars until January.

A throwaway joke about Owen Hart's harness breaking twenty years ago is so far down the list of things to get offended about regarding this show that it's really not worth mentioning.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I am sure the Greatest Royal Rumble or what ever it was called was about 5pm GMT

It starts the same tine in the the US as the GRR but It's a 4pm start for us this time as our clocks go back Saturday night whilst the US clocks dont go back until the day after Crown Jewel

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

The guy I was quoting mentioned Benoit - what he did to his wife and child was also a tragedy. The point is we're saying we expect WWE to do something in poor taste any time a situation like this comes up, because when all's said and done, they don't care.

Is it too soon to mention my exclusive range of Bruiser Brody shaped knife racks. Each one will be signed by Jose Gonzalez. Very reasonably priced, contact my email for prices. Itwas-selfdefence@gmail.com

Archived