WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

If I was a mid to lower-upper talent I'd be making a huge point of being willing to go. The brownie points for being a "team player" are there to be won in this instance, especially now that homeless looking Bryan isn't going.

I’d go the opposite way and publicly refuse to go, even if they didn’t want me there in the first place. Brownie points with the bookers don’t last anywhere near as long as brownie points with the fans.

Worst thing that can happen is you’d be screaming too sweet as you leg it to the merch tables on Indy shows 

10 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I’d go the opposite way and publicly refuse to go, even if they didn’t want me there in the first place. Brownie points with the bookers don’t last anywhere near as long as brownie points with the fans.

Unless brownie points with the fans could possibly land me a cushy "legends" wrestling figure deal and a job as an agent when my days are done in the ring I'd have to disagree.

Fuck the fans, they're a bunch of neckbeard mouth breathers for the most part. 

• Paid Members

I know they have to hype this World Cup match and make it seem important, but they’re treating us like idiots now. Not a big surprise from WWE, I know. But Kurt Angle saying it’s one of the most important matches of his career and Tom Phillips last night saying that despite all the world titles combined between the four Smackdown competitors, being named the best in the world by winning the World Cup is really impressive to have on your resume. Unlucky for Braun if he wins the universal title. It just won’t be that impressive. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Unless brownie points with the fans could possibly land me a cushy "legends" wrestling figure deal and a job as an agent when my days are done in the ring I'd have to disagree.

Ah yeah my bad, I forgot once someone leaves WWE on bad terms they never come back. Also, if they are lower/upper level talent why would they be getting a legends deal? Do you think WWE will do a good job at elevating them at some point? 

Personally I’d rather just say fuck it and make more money now on the Indy scene than have to make a little bit of money when I should be retired and in constant pain. Suppose we are just different 

9 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

I know they have to hype this World Cup match and make it seem important, but they’re treating us like idiots now. Not a big surprise from WWE, I know. But Kurt Angle saying it’s one of the most important matches of his career and Tom Phillips last night saying that despite all the world titles combined between the four Smackdown competitors, being named the best in the world by winning the World Cup is really impressive to have on your resume. Unlucky for Braun if he wins the universal title. It just won’t be that impressive. 

Miz - "I'm the best WWE Superstar in the world" hahahahaha, what fucking sense does that even make. I mean I've heard people say best Wrestler, I'm the best superstar in the world:laugh:

I

2 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Ah yeah my bad, I forgot once someone leaves WWE on bad terms they never come back. Also, if they are lower/upper level talent why would they be getting a legends deal? Do you think WWE will do a good job at elevating them at some point?

There's bad terms, and then there's bad terms though, isn't there? The bad terms that involve basically giving Vince the middle finger and going out your way to fuck with his big money Saudi deal isn't the way to go I wouldn't think.

And if someone is sitting at the level where they're just outside the top level, going above and beyond for the company when they're getting shit from all (Kurt) angles will maybe help push you into that upper level.

5 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Personally I’d rather just say fuck it and make more money now on the Indy scene than have to make a little bit of money when I should be retired and in constant pain. Suppose we are just different 

I imagine you'd be better suited to the indy scene anyway, you don't have the mentality for the 'E, kicking off every time someone eats a hamburger or tucks into a cold meat sarnie. Giving grief to the catering lads for supplying meat and all that jazz.

Plus, you just know that Vince wouldn't be taken with the vegan lifestyle. He'd take one look at your cosplay Punk photo on Insta and immediately blackball you.

Me? I'm more of a company man. I'd be in that job for the money, and I certainly wouldn't be fucking about on the indy scene with dudes wearing kickpads who miss leg day at the gym to get more cardio in.

To be fair The Miz is probably the only one who could win this and make something of it. Whether thats him doing the whole "I won the World Cup as many times as England' on the tour next week to get cheap heat or him saying that he has won and they won't announce or mention much more of it can only work with him.

Of course they will probably go with Angle winning it because he is an Olympic hero which I'm not quite sure how that will go down.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, David said:

Me? I'm more of a company man. I'd be in that job for the money, and I certainly wouldn't be fucking about on the indy scene with dudes wearing kickpads who miss leg day at the gym to get more cardio in.

Rick_Rude_001.jpg

"IT'S AN UPPER BODY BUSINESS, STEVE!"

15 minutes ago, David said:

I imagine you'd be better suited to the indy scene anyway, you don't have the mentality for the 'E, kicking off every time someone eats a hamburger or tucks into a cold meat sarnie. Giving grief to the catering lads for supplying meat and all that jazz.

Plus, you just know that Vince wouldn't be taken with the vegan lifestyle. He'd take one look at your cosplay Punk photo on Insta and immediately blackball you.

Fuck the catering lads, they can get new jobs.

And don’t call my Halloween costume from three years ago cosplay, makes it sound way more nerdy 

4 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Rick_Rude_001.jpg

"IT'S AN UPPER BODY BUSINESS, STEVE!"

Back in the day when wrestlers looked like guys who could kick you and your three mates arses without breaking a sweat if you spilled their pint in the pub. Nowadays they look like 14 year old boys dressed up as wrestlers for Halloween.

3 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Fuck the catering lads, they can get new jobs.

And don’t call my Halloween costume from three years ago cosplay, makes it sound way more nerdy 

Go with cosplay, all the fat chicks love a cosplayer.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Miz - "I'm the best WWE Superstar in the world" hahahahaha, what fucking sense does that even make. I mean I've heard people say best Wrestler, I'm the best superstar in the world:laugh:

I

It's not Miz's fault, or Gene Snitsky's. But they can't call themselves wrestlers now days can they. They all superstars and us, as fans are the WWE Universe 😣

Archived