WWE Crown Jewel

Kaz Hayashi

3 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

GW did what any right-thinking person would do in response to the attacks.

I'd imagine most "right-thinking" people would make sure to identify those actually responsible before tearing a country to bits.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Are we, or are we not, taking the view that vile dictators were taken out of business as a result of November the Twelfth?

Your point was that Bush acted in a manner that "any right-thinking person would do in response to the attacks."

If you think that the correct response to a group of fucked upĀ mentalists flying planes into some buildings is to use it as an excuse to go to war with a country and remove a leader who had fuck all to do with said attacks, resulting in the deaths of many more people, then fair enough.

I seriously doubt that this is the thread for it, but your views are incredibly simplistic and, quite frankly, ridiculous.

22 hours ago, David said:

I'd imagine most "right-thinking" people would make sure to identify those actually responsible before tearing a country to bits.

Yes, it was such a great place before Bush started meddling. While the Iraq war 2 didn't directly follow the WTC attacks, they were certainly a factor in the invasion, which I was all for. Or do people think they were completely unrelated?Ā 

15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were Saudi by nationality but there was absolutely no view cast in that countries direction in the aftermath. Instead the US used the anti Middle-Eastern groundswell to convince the western world to sanction anĀ illegal war against Iraq. Regardless of the outcomes, they went in under false pretenses.Ā 

None of the attackers were Iraqi, and the '45 minutes to nuclear detonation' reasons were proven to be lies. The only thing linking 9/11 and the 2003 Iraq War was that Bush used the former to instigate the latter.

20 hours ago, ThommoLincs said:

I genuinely don't understand the point you are trying to make.

How does attacking a country in Iraq, that numerous reports and inquiries have stated had nothing to do with any part of 9/11?

He has no point, he's trying to get a rise out of people.Ā 

And I, for one, don't play those kinds of games, so I'm outĀ šŸ˜‰

I wasn't trying to get a rise, more just making conversation. It would be boring if we all agreed about everything, wouldn't it? I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong, though, and Ā I confess that I wasn't at my best yesterday when I made my outrageous comments. Apologies for shanghaiing the thread. Won't happen again.Ā 

Speaking of styles, check out this fashion statement. It seems the "rogue agents" were lucky enough to have a dead ringer for the soon-to-be-dead journalist on hand, just in case they needed to fake his departure from the premises should he get into an unexpected fight that resulted in his accidental death (via torture, poison, and subsequent butchering), and needed someone to change into his clothes that might somehow be removed before any unintended bloodshed may occur.

This will all make perfect sense to Messrs Trump and McMahon, no doubt.

Apparently the Saudi's have admitted it was murder, by a "rogue operation" without the knowledge of the Crown Prince, despite 4 phonecalls being made to his office in the hour after the journo entered the consulate. Erdogan has said he will "reveal all" tomorrow. Now it's out in the open, I see no reason WWE would need to cancel.

I wish people would forget the idea of WWE cancelling. They won't, unless there's a safety risk to travelling there or something similar.

A reporter got knocked off. That's fuck all in that part of the world, and the guy wasn't even American. It'll be business as usual before long.

Archived