Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Despite detesting Christmas Pudding, I will try these as I like a novelty product, but their Cherry Bakewell efforts recently were probably the worst biscuit I have ever tasted. Vile shit.

Slight sidebar, but I always hated Christmas Pudding until a few years ago, when my mum accidentally soused it in probably triple the amount of brandy she normally soaks it in.

We all agreed that Christmas Day that that was how we would have it henceforth.

6 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Exactly the posts I like to see! 

I'm looking for a finger... Biscuit 

It has the word finger on it and kinda like a white bourbon cream

The stash is currently custard creams, rich tea, shorties and biscoff. I must be at least 85. 

Fox's Rich Tea Creams!

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

got a 1kg box of broken biscuits from a local market for a quid, it contained mostly chocolate ones which im not a huge fan of, gutted! Anyone ever had any better luck with these boxes? 

still ate most of them though 

My experiences have mostly been the same. Still ate them but yeah ended up with mostly ones I didn't want. Never stops me from buying more though.

38 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I had some of the caramel VIBs a couple of weeks ago and they were shite.

Flatmate works at McVities in Manchester so brings stuff like this back all the time, didn't think these were that bad. He brought a whopping massive box of Jaffa Cakes too so I've been distracted.

I’ll run the risk of being a UKFF weirdo here but I discovered a slightly stale Party Ring tastes a lot like birthday cake. I always liked the flavour but it’s too brittle and doesn’t dip well fresh but after making this discovery I left a plate of them out for the next day and it was delicious. Tell yourself it’s soft baked and give it a whirl!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

37ebc5d1-3677-45bd-9227-bf94fa1269c5-142

I don’t think I’m comfortable with this. It doesn’t sit well with me. 

Have stashed for Christmas.

• Paid Members

I’m confused as to why making things orange is becoming a Christmas thing. I was thinking not long ago how mint Aero is still prevalent but orange is hardly ever seen, then last week sure enough, there’s orange Aero in Tesco in festive wrapping.