Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

Not sure if I've just been unlucky, but in my experience Maryland cookies are the worst for going stale after ten seconds of the air getting at them.

On a related note, I like Toffypops but the packaging is diabolical. Look at it the wrong way and it shreds itself before your very eyes, leaving you NO CHOICE but to finish them all in one sitting.

15 hours ago, deathrey said:

My sister works for a high end chocolate store. If anything melts slightly, gets damaged or is broken, they can not sell it and it goes in to the staff room and they can take it home.

A customer once dropped £100 box that they do and broke one single chocolate in there and slightly damaged the box. The store manager decided to do a competition between the staff and whoever had the highest sales that week got to take it home. My sister won, the box was half the size of our 8 person dining table!  I am so spoiled when it comes to chocolate. They do some amazing biscuits too actually. They currently do a granola and chocolate one which is delicious.

Is this the store with a certain French sounding chocolate name? Cause there biscuits of the gods are phenomenal! Expensive... Very expensive but so good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Paid Members

I don't know what is more overrated. Biscoff or Oreos. At least Oreos can have crazy flavorings. Biscoff's are nice, but they are the biscuit equivalent of a Nandos, not worth the hype.

Tesco's had Mint Cadbury's fingers. Nice, but a little light on the mint side for flavor. Also had Mince Pie and Gingerbread flavors of digestives because it was the 10th August, perfect time for Christmas biscuits.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Just tried Lotus Biscoff vanilla sandwich biscuits. They are like Oreos, if Oreos were made with vanilla and ginger instead of shit.

Two thumbs up.

LN_695759_BP_11.jpg.108beeb25e8d926759c5c969aea13124.jpg

Those look good! The ones made with Biscoff spread in the middle are just addictive.

23 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don't know what is more overrated. Biscoff or Oreos. At least Oreos can have crazy flavorings. Biscoff's are nice, but they are the biscuit equivalent of a Nandos, not worth the hype.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

48 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Biscoff I can take or leave, but Cadbury's chocolate-covered Oreos are like crack.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

Biscoff I can take or leave, but Cadbury's chocolate-covered Oreos are like crack.

In America I got loads of random flavours in Walmart. Carrot Cake, Red Velvet, Peanut Butter, S’mores. But their fudge (which is chocolate covered basically) mint ones were probably the best.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Oreo’s and Biscoff? You uncultured swines! These are for the real purveyors of fine biscuitry. (All biscuits matter).

spacer.png

Yeh, but those are a whole different league. Biscoffs are for the tin, but Borders are for special/indulgence. Their butterscotch crunch and Belgian chocolate biscuits are the devil's work. Supremely-crafted filth.