Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

Biscoff is just a branded speculoos biscuit - no recipie gone wrong, they taste nothing like awful Malted Milk. A basic cinnamon spice biscuit which are bloody amazing dipped in tea.

Edited by deathrey

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Custard Creams and Bourbons say hello.

Someone once gifted us a whole big box of Custard Creams, we quickly came to the conclusion that that person actually hated us. They are so shit that we couldn't even re-gift them out of embarrassment. I think they are still sat in the garage 8 years later because no one deserves to eat that shit.

Bourbons are ok but not even the best chocolate biscuit, forget best basic biscuit.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

They've got cream fillings, you dinlow. 

What’s the rules on a basic biscuit? I went for the cheapest, filled or not. If the case is no filling/coating Nice and ginger nuts are better then Biscoff the Fucking hipster biscuits.

Also, don’t get me wrong, I like an Oreo, but it’s not even a top 10 biscuit. 

1 hour ago, Perry said:

I know, my post was pointing out that Scorch was wrong on both examples

I liked you better talking about 90’s WWF Sky one scheduling then making ludicrous claims about what’s a basic biscuit.

To be honest @Hannibal Scorch, your opinion on biscuits is a bit moot because you like the disgrace that is custard creams.

My father in law goes through 4 packets of NICE biscuits a week, he also drinks squash neat, his tastebuds dont really work. That tells you all you need to know about NICE biscuits. Whilst not a disgrace, they are duller than dull and a bit crap.

Edited by deathrey

The worse thing about custard creams is that they should be nice. Creamy custard inside a biscuit? Sign me up! The reality is so cheap and shit it doesn’t comprehend. Even the fancier attempts don’t work. Just a shit shit biscuit that’s always the last left. I got time for Bourbons though, the working mans Oreo.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

What’s the rules on a basic biscuit? I went for the cheapest, filled or not. If the case is no filling/coating Nice and ginger nuts are better then Biscoff the Fucking hipster biscuits.

Also, don’t get me wrong, I like an Oreo, but it’s not even a top 10 biscuit. 

I liked you better talking about 90’s WWF Sky one scheduling then making ludicrous claims about what’s a basic biscuit.

The only thing that's ludicrous is you making out biscuits with cream fillings are a basic biscuit. Even if they are cheap

• Paid Members

I can't be arsed to read the preceding posts, but fox's crunch creams rule biscuits, then ginger nuts, then chocolate digestive. 

Them's the rules in my house. 

Also Aldi Biscoff knock off > Biscoff but both only work with coffee, not tea.