Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

Apparently they do, or are going to start doing Lotus Biscoff creams? My sister shared a post about them on Facebook. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There's a Biscoff spread, isn't there? Anyone tried it?

Yeah, it's really good. Like a smooth, rich, caramelly nutella We used it to make Biscoff muffins and it was incredible in the cakes and the buttercream.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

After some serious research over the last fortnight, I conclude that dark chocolate digestives are far superior to their milk chocolate siblings. There's just no comparison. I've been living a lie all these years. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Likewise. My favourites are their Belgian Chocolate Chip ones, but I also love their Butterscotch Crisp ones. But it's quite disturbing how moreish they are - I have found myself finishing a box while watching one TV programme, then looking at the empty carton and thinking "Did I finish them that quickly?"

11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

These will either be amazing or utterly shit. Asda did Mince Pie cookies in the bakery which were amazing, but McVitties can be hit and miss with the flavours I find

998BCD77-A662-4C8F-961E-8018A7DB33EC.jpeg

Despite detesting Christmas Pudding, I will try these as I like a novelty product, but their Cherry Bakewell efforts recently were probably the worst biscuit I have ever tasted. Vile shit.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Despite detesting Christmas Pudding, I will try these as I like a novelty product, but their Cherry Bakewell efforts recently were probably the worst biscuit I have ever tasted. Vile shit.

I didn't mind them, but there was something about the aftertaste. The marmalade ones from the same range were pretty poor