Sign in to follow this  
Otto Dem Wanz

Biscuit chat

Tesco are selling off the big fuck off packs of Family Circle for a quid at the moment, fill ya boots Ralphy.

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Tesco are selling off the big fuck off packs of Family Circle for a quid at the moment, fill ya boots Ralphy.

It's a good thing I have big feet then! 

Foods with a face that matches my own face upon consumption are the best foods

Edited by Ralphy

4 hours ago, Ralphy said:

It's a good thing I have big feet then! 

Foods with a face that matches my own face upon consumption are the best foods

image.png.771b0a73502c371e64b3244a620f02cf.png

Just purchased arrowroot biscuits, i am now going to have to buy a mobility scooter, an old dog, steradent, false teeth and hearing aids, aint i?

for some reason, i find plain biscuits to be the nicest

What biscuits are we all enjoying at the moment? 

I got some really nice ones for a quid at Morrison's on Friday that were ginger biscuits, but not ginger nuts - they were softer than that, covered completely in dark chocolate. 

I also found one from Cadbury's in my called a chocolate melt, which is a large chocolate chip cookie with a little bit of what I presume is chocolate spread in the middle. Very interesting texture. Apparently you can warm them for 12 seconds (an oddly specific time) in an 800 watt microwave to enhance the experience, but I wouldn't know how long to give them in a 700 (15 seconds?). They're price marked at £1.29 for a pack of six at my local shop, but at Asda they're £1.99.

As someone who enjoys a biscuit or 20, i thought i would give these a go, top tip, dont! Ugh, rank (not my picture) 

AFFBD8A5-FFBE-4FFA-975C-167E25D841A9.jpe

16 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

They look tasty, shame you didn't like them, also does anyone know where you can buy orange creams on the high st? Supermarkets near me never seem to have them

heron foods, farmfoods, home bargains 

I just did a two hour drive and ate a full sleeve of Jammie Dodgers in this time. Is that unreasonable? Eight in a pack seems a bit tight to me.

For reference, it was mostly on the M1 and the destination was Northampton. That's my only defense.

39 minutes ago, Arn Anderson's Darb said:

I just did a two hour drive and ate a full sleeve of Jammie Dodgers in this time. Is that unreasonable? Eight in a pack seems a bit tight to me.

For reference, it was mostly on the M1 and the destination was Northampton. That's my only defense.

A bottle of turps would've been reasonable, so it's lucky there were biscuits in the car.

3 hours ago, Ralphy said:

heron foods, farmfoods, home bargains 

I have made a whoopsie, the ones i saw where chocolate orange creams, but if i do see any i will say so, often corner shops like londis, costcutter are good for stuff like that 

2 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

A bottle of turps would've been reasonable, so it's lucky there were biscuits in the car.

nothing beats the sweet satisfaction of necking white spirit, i felt cleaner after 

19 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

They look tasty, shame you didn't like them, also does anyone know where you can buy orange creams on the high st? Supermarkets near me never seem to have them

My kids got a pack of these from home bargains (I think) before Xmas. They've not wondered where they all went (yet).

image.png.cb5d78c40648182a0bcebcbbf0faf623.png