Sign in to follow this  
Otto Dem Wanz

Biscuit chat

8 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Squirty cream in the middle.Ā 

good lord aboveĀ homer simpson drool GIF

due to the cow incident, i have purchased malted milks, they have pictures of cows on them, so i feel like i am eating my enemy, an its deliciousĀ 

Ā 

Edited by Ralphy

2 hours ago, Ralphy said:

good lord aboveĀ homer simpson drool GIF

due to the cow incident, i have purchased malted milks, they have pictures of cows on them, so i feel like i am eating my enemy, an its deliciousĀ 

Ā 

Sometimes if you shop in the right place you can get chocolate malted milks. They're delightful.Ā 

3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Sometimes if you shop in the right place you can get chocolate malted milks. They're delightful.Ā 

I love them but im scarred for life after eating the entire packet in one sitting!Ā 

these look amazing

NINTCHDBPICT000487621425.jpg?w=620

Edited by Ralphy

Our local Nisa does a little pack for a quid that has custard creams, strawberry creams and bourbon creams, but the ones that are just brown custard creams rather than the ones that are a little longer and thinner than a "standard" cream biscuit. You get 2 little packs of each variety with 6 biscuits in each pack. Handy for stashing away as a snack.Ā 

Digestive creams are decent, just last Sunday after going to the gym i ate an entire pack on the way home, you can get them from heron foods

Lidl do a smaller pack of custard creams for 18p, they are dangerously cheap, and dangerously deliciousĀ 

I tried fruit shortcake recently after having childhood flashbacks to enjoying them, but sadly, they are crap :(Ā 

hill-digestive-creams-150g.jpg

Edited by Ralphy

Fruit Shorties seem to be one of the only biscuits where only Mcvities get it right, all own brand versions suck.

I love the Sainsbury's chocolate Malted Milk but for some reason their normal Malties are rubbish,totally different biscuit.

Ā 

Jesus Ralphy. Who eats an entire packet of budget brand biscuits dry? You are quickly replacing BazĀ as the forums resident teller of tales of the unexpected.

Just ate a whole pack of those Foxā€™s Chunkie Chocolate Chip Cookies and whilst thereā€™s only 8 in a packet, they are fucking massive and now I feel incredibly sick.

Nice though Ā 

Which one did u get @King of Hamptons? if you have a look on youtube there are videos of people makingĀ giant biscuits!

@tiger_rickĀ these are the broken biscuits in heron foods for 69p

i picked up a bag today but against all will i put them back on the shelf

keepers_choice_biscuit_varety_pack_500g.

Edited by Ralphy

On 8/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, Merzbow said:

Orange Creams are lovely, rarely see them around these days but I managed to find some in Home Bargains.

I just found some "limited edition" chocolate orange creams there too, same deal but the biscuit part is chocolate instead of the more custard cream-like type.

3 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

@RalphyĀ I am going to ask this once and I feel its important that you answer honestly.

Have you ever had sexual intercourse with a packet of biscuits?

Only party rings but the hole is too bigĀ