Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

I've not seen chocolate rich teas for a while. Cadbury's ones occasionally turn up in pound shops but I've not seen a pack of McVitie's in years. 

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

I got some really nice ones for a quid at Morrison's on Friday that were ginger biscuits, but not ginger nuts - they were softer than that, covered completely in dark chocolate. 

I also found one from Cadbury's in my called a chocolate melt, which is a large chocolate chip cookie with a little bit of what I presume is chocolate spread in the middle. Very interesting texture. Apparently you can warm them for 12 seconds (an oddly specific time) in an 800 watt microwave to enhance the experience, but I wouldn't know how long to give them in a 700 (15 seconds?). They're price marked at £1.29 for a pack of six at my local shop, but at Asda they're £1.99.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Arn Anderson's Darb said:

I just did a two hour drive and ate a full sleeve of Jammie Dodgers in this time. Is that unreasonable? Eight in a pack seems a bit tight to me.

For reference, it was mostly on the M1 and the destination was Northampton. That's my only defense.

A bottle of turps would've been reasonable, so it's lucky there were biscuits in the car.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

They look tasty, shame you didn't like them, also does anyone know where you can buy orange creams on the high st? Supermarkets near me never seem to have them

My kids got a pack of these from home bargains (I think) before Xmas. They've not wondered where they all went (yet).

image.png.cb5d78c40648182a0bcebcbbf0faf623.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...