Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

We buy a big variety pack from the wholesaler for our cafe at the football club. The last one came with indiviually wrapped Yorkie biscuits which are outstanding. They're like a small yorkie with biscuit in the middle. Which is as great as it sounds.

Anyway, my current #1 is a bourbon. Can't get enough of them. Which is why I'm a fat cunt.

• Paid Members

The best biscuits are obviously in the biggest multipack

My mama used to have a box of those broken biscuits from Ingoldmells market on the go at all times, and an unopened box ready to go under the bed in the caravan, so service was uninterrupted. Feel like that helped shape me as a person.

As a bonus, here's my favorite shirt I've never sold a single one of

Edited by Sergio Mendacious

6 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

We buy a big variety pack from the wholesaler for our cafe at the football club. The last one came with indiviually wrapped Yorkie biscuits which are outstanding. They're like a small yorkie with biscuit in the middle. Which is as great as it sounds.

Anyway, my current #1 is a bourbon. Can't get enough of them. Which is why I'm a fat cunt.

This clearly isn’t helpful but Morrisons include their Bourbons in their 2 for 80p deal, along with their MASSIVE packs of Custard Creams, which are my current favourites.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I am NOT clicking that link

Luckily it's not a dodgy one. Someone linked me to the Biscuit Party on Facebook and they are setting up a page. It's just a Brexit party joke at the minute, course it could end up changing into something horrifying.