Wrestling unpopular opinions

Jacko

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Pier Six Brawler said:

I think PCO is signed to ROH, plus he's 51, Rene is still only 35.

Is he your brother or something? How do you think Rene fucking Dupree would go over with AEW fans if he came French ticklering down the ramp with his dog?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Is he your brother or something? How do you think Rene fucking Dupree would go over with AEW fans if he came French ticklering down the ramp with his dog?

To be fair, all they have to do is mention that WWE management told him not to do the French Tickler because he was getting over with it, and that he stuck it to Vince, who is not our real Dad (Ā©Pitcos), by continuing to do it. Immediate pop.

Edited by Carbomb

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Theyā€™d probably watch Fifi be terrified out of her skin by pyros and forgiveĀ it on Twitter afterwards. AEDUB!

• Paid Members

I dunno how to break it you lot but based on the average life expectancy of a standard poodle and her age during her first appearance in what 2004?Ā 

Ā 

But Fifi is almost certainly dead. RIP Fifi

Edited by ElCece

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I dunno how to break it to you lot but based on the average life expectancy of a standard pro wrestler, Rene Dupree is almost certainly dead. RIP.

Superb. I found that far funnier than what I should. Looking at him now he looks far older than mid 30sĀ 

Jay White isn't even as good a heel as KENTA. White is mediocre as fuck and happens to stand out because the big leagues can't makeĀ  strong heels to save their lives.Ā 

There's MJF, and then what?

The only good, strong, legitimate heel on WWE's main roster is Charlotte. And the absolute mentalists have turned her face.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

The only good, strong, legitimate heel on WWE's main roster is Charlotte. And the absolute mentalists have turned her face.

Because they are hoping the fans will cheer when she beats newly heeled Bayley to win the belt back. What a train of thought THAT is.