Wrestling unpopular opinions

Jacko

• Paid Members

The Spirit Squad were a great faction with loads of untapped potential. Super entertaining guys, they could’ve eventually gone babyface if they’d carried on using those trampolines in cool, exciting ways. 

Edited by Supremo

Wade Barrett was a great potential WWE champion and they really should have given him the strap just once!

A. Because he's English - American's hate English so imagine an English champion (Cue the USA. USA. USA chant).

B. He was a great heel with a great catchphrase which was so over, imagine it as an upper card champion cutting a promo... Golden

• Paid Members

Bret Hart was incredibly boring. Most of the matches where people have cited his 'great work' has left me feeling empty and confused.

For my money, his only good singles matches were against Steve Austin and the only other match I can stand him in is the Canadian Stampede 10-man tag. Everything else has been either snooze inducing or just baffling. 

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Bret Hart was incredibly boring. Most of the matches where people have cited his 'great work' has left me feeling empty and confused.

For my money, his only good singles matches were against Steve Austin and the only other match I can stand him in is the Canadian Stampede 10-man tag. Everything else has been either snooze inducing or just baffling. 

I'm out.