Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

The McTasty was hugely overrated. The McChicken Legend and McFlurries will forever be the best features of McDonalds. Coming in third is when they first introduced the £1 saver menu and double cheeseburgers were a quid for a short period of time. I used to buy three or four after a night out, I was a fucking shambles.

Edited by Accident Prone

33 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve never found Stewart Lee in the least bit funny, to the point that I’ve wondered if there’s something wrong with me for not agreeing with the consensus of most people on here who insist he’s the best comedien there is.

Comedy is subjective though I guess, just like tastes in music, film and McDonalds Big Tatsys.

I hate how its shot and how it feels like you're in the know if you like his comedy. I don't think his comedy is as clever as he thinks it is but there's clearly enough people that do think its that clever.

I can appreciate that Stewart Lee isn't for everyone but I think it's the pacing and construct of his act that is considered as being on a higher intellectual level than other comedians. I always appreciate the mechanics of his stand up as much as his material. I'm no comedy snob either, I love dick and fart jokes as much as the next guy.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Sphinx said:

I hate how its shot and how it feels like you're in the know if you like his comedy. I don't think his comedy is as clever as he thinks it is but there's clearly enough people that do think its that clever.

I find him really funny, but I couldn’t give a shit whether it’s ‘clever’ or not. He’s funny, that’s why I laugh. 

I also find Terence Tao to be really clever, but can’t say he’s made me laugh recently though.

Am I getting it wrong?

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

On that subject, Telltale Games are wank. Basically cartoons but with the odd button to press now and then.

The first Walking Dead game was brilliant and it is perfectly OK to cry at the ending.

Edited by W35ty

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

On that subject, Telltale Games are wank. Basically cartoons but with the odd button to press now and then.

I once completed an entire episode of the Walking Dead game with my foot while holding/eating a pizza. They are essentially Dragons Lair for the new millennium with the odd button press every few minutes. 

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

In a a gay way? 

Aye but do it here. I've got a lot of deeply closeted men on my PM who wish for a meet-up but I'm not having that. Could be a joke. Could also be stuck in a car-boot.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, W35ty said:

The first Walking Dead game was brilliant and it is perfectly OK to cry at the ending.

This was the first Telltale game I played and I was bored shitless. Just as disappointed as I was after watching the first series of the show.