Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

That's wonderful, couldn't happen to a bigger cunt either.

Bet the Daily Mail are furious with the result, how on earth are they going to put a negative spin on Sterling after that? I suppose they could run with 'why couldn't he do that in the World Cup'.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

That's wonderful, couldn't happen to a bigger cunt either.

Bet the Daily Mail are furious with the result, how on earth are they going to put a negative spin on Sterling after that? I suppose they could run with 'why couldn't he do that in the World Cup'.

Anything that makes the Goebbels rags cry is fine by me. I just hope the majority of Sterling's entire goal tally for the rest of this season is for England.

Thought this was an interesting read.

Didn't realise some of these players were out of contract either. 

The out of contract players (selected list)
Player Former club
Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa
Glen Johnson Stoke City
James Collins West Ham United
Darren Bent Derby County
Robert Huth Leicester City
Samir Nasri Antalyaspor
Victor Anichebe Beijing Enterprises
Mathieu Flamini Getafe
Scott Golbourne Bristol City
Peter Whittingham Blackburn Rovers
Lacina Traore Monaco

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45481218

Stuart Taylor is an odd one. Started well at Arsenal, won a league medal. Was never going to be amazing but he then fell into the 'Steve Harper' role of being a No.2 or 3. He got paid handsomely I imagine, but I bet the number of games he's played is incredibly low. Are some players just happy to sit around on a bench and watch football whilst getting paid? (stupid question really)

• Paid Members

Being a substitute 'keeper must be one of the most lucrative jobs around, in a pounds per minute sort of a way. Even if you play down in League 1 or two, you will be payed an above average wage for training once a day, helping the first choice 'keeper  warm up before games and then watching a game of football a couple of times per week...