Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

John Terry’s announced his retirement. One of the great heels of the game. Though he did have one great babyface moment where he mugged off Robbie Savage in a press conference. 

On a serious note and away from the off-the-pitch life of JT, one of the best defenders in PL history. It’s a weird one because you want to be able to seperate the player from the man, which is hard to do considering what a prick he could be, but an excellent player on his day.

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

If he wasnt the person he was, he wouldnt be able to do what he did on the pitch, Clive.

RIP John. The only man I know who has a display in his house dedicated to losing the 2008 Champions League final. He's got a fucking mannaquin with his kit and losers medal on it. What an odd cunt.

article-1215069-06830432000005DC-226_468x312.jpg.fdff761607152664cb8ebbd68145d961.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

A great player and an even greater person. I think I speak for everyone when I say that football nowadays could use more of the quiet contemplation and tolerance that was synonymous with JT.

Captain, leader and legend of all our hearts.