WWE launches new U.K. series - NXT UK

wordsfromlee

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I’ve only been to the Bonus Arena once since it opened, but to compare it to somewhere, it’ll be similar in size to the Cambridge Corn Exchange shows they did right at the start, although not with that ye old times feel.

Bonus Arena is actually twice the size of the Cambridge Corn Exchange.

Really good angle with Walter and Tyler Bate there.

Just how much better would RAW be with angles like this on it. They've diluted their own product so much by spreading it out over all these shows. PPV's are filled with filler like Miz vs. Ziggler when they could be building stars with stuff like this on their flagship show.

2 hours ago, Winston said:

Really good angle with Walter and Tyler Bate there.

Just how much better would RAW be with angles like this on it. They've diluted their own product so much by spreading it out over all these shows. PPV's are filled with filler like Miz vs. Ziggler when they could be building stars with stuff like this on their flagship show.

I also think the main shows suffer terribly from too many cooks syndrome due to being overly controlled.

The great thing about the smaller brands is that usually their creative team and process is smaller and simpler, allowing them to generally be better booked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

He's worked a few shows with them recently, and looks to be going full-time. They had turned him down in the past for being too tall for them, but obviously that doesn't seem to be the case any more.

In that it's no longer an issue. They haven't kneecapped him.

I read somewhere or maybe heard on a podcast that Chris has signed to wwe and will be going full time for them. If that's the case then massive well done to him he's worked so hard over the years to be one of the best ref's this country has to offer 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Takeover Cardiff is “sold out”, but it’s one of those magic sold outs we’re you can still buy tickets on TicketMaster.

Also, Cesaro is going to be there for some reason 

Throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.

Does anyone remember Balor vs Devlin? At all?

Re: Balor v Devlin - I remember them looking like a Tag Team that had split and were having the feud match, and being very happy that I wasn’t watching Travis Banks.

That first UK Takeover is a bit of a crack in hindsight to be honest. I remember enjoying the Bate/Seven v Grizzled Young Vets Tag match, but they did the ‘Frye/Takayama Punchy’ spot in 3 separate matches, and Dunne/Coffey should have been at least 10 minutes shorter than it was.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Awards Moderator
35 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Re: Balor v Devlin - I remember them looking like a Tag Team that had split and were having the feud match, and being very happy that I wasn’t watching Travis Banks.

Let's hope Cesaro arrives in Cardiff to turf Banks out of another Takeover and takes his spot against Dar.

I would enjoy watching Cesaro swing Banks away. He'd probably launch him across the border, proportionally it'd be like flinging a Mighty Max.