The Batshit World of Noel Edmonds

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Noel seems to be playing it well, which isnt surprising. His agent must have been like "stop with the cosmos shite and you might get a game show just before the Chase." ITV are all over his hairy shrimp of a penis, though. Dec is acting like Bischoff did on the set of Thunder in Paradise when Hogan told him "yes, I will bleed your company dry for a few years." Paying him ÂŁ600,000 tells me this isnt the last we'll see of Noel on ITV unless he drops a major bollock that they cant edit out. Like he touches Emily Attack's lady parts and says "it's just your uncle Noel" or something even more creepy.

3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Like he touches Emily Attack's lady parts and says "it's just your uncle Noel" or something even more creepy.

Like he touches Harry Rednapps’ man parts and says “it’s just your aunty Noel”

Isn't he pretty much a good egg despite being a creepy weirdo? I know he's a tit and lacks self awareness but I've always had the impression that he was alright under it all.

I can see him getting genuinely upset when they turn on him and just thinking everyone else was in on the gimmick. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Isn't he pretty much a good egg despite being a creepy weirdo? I know he's a tit and lacks self awareness but I've always had the impression that he was alright under it all.

I can see him getting genuinely upset when they turn on him and just thinking everyone else was in on the gimmick. 

You need to have a read of Astros blog: https://franticplanet.wordpress.com/2018/10/24/noels-house-party-first-last/

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Noel's been the man so far. Everyone loves him. Doubt he'll win. Emily seems to have this in the bag.

Emily has done nothing of note. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go first or second to be honest. She offers nothing and winges quite alot

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Emily has done nothing of note. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go first or second to be honest. She offers nothing and winges quite alot

She offers pictures for the front pages of redtop tabloids.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The last three winners were Scarlett from Goggle Box, Vicky from Geordie Shore and Toff from Made in Chelsea. Emily is the chosen one for ITV.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed Noel's discomfort at Rita talking about having a poo. His "I was brought up to think women didn't go to the toilet" is my father-in-law all over. I really want Rita to come round for Xmas now and tell him all about her trips to the dunny.

Edited by tiger_rick