The Batshit World of Noel Edmonds

Gus Mears

51 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Figured this might as well go on here, seen as it’ll probably double as the ‘I’m A Celebrity 2018’ thread

Especially if Noel's tasked with eating actual bat shit.

5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

My mate just sent me a text claiming Noel has been eating worms from his garden to prepare for this. I hope it's true.

That's what the link I posted above says.

I'm surprised they didn't save last night's "Monstrous Monoliths" trial for Noel, since it was basically a gunge tank at one point.

I reckon there'll be a little Noel vs Knowles feud, with people appearing to see Nick the way Edmonds believes he should be seen himself - a common recipe for resentment.

• Paid Members

This will be fascinating. The average middle aged Mum who watched him on Deal or No Deal for years has no idea what an unlikable nutter he is. This could be a career killer.

Not only is it crazy that he doesn't have the self awareness to realise this is a terrible idea, but I cant believe he's so desperate for TV time that he's actually doing this shit show.

He must be a legit multi-millionaire and he's going to the fucking jungle to eat kangaroo cocks?! If I was a down on my luck celeb i'd be gutted to do Big Brother or Stricty but Get Me Out of Here is the absolute worst. Proper D-list. Did he go broke recently? What is he doing?!

• Paid Members

Got a horrible feeling some creative control has been signed. They've brought him in dressed as a fucking Emporer, instead of throwing him into a cave and making him spend the night with a snake wrapped around his hairy neck. Holly stopping short of frigging herself after the vignette ended was a worry. I was hoping the reaction would be like when Timmy Mallot entered, and Ant and Dec looked at him like they'd ben brought a space hopper and told to use the internet on it. A complete useless cunt.

I hope Noel isnt going to be in there for a few weeks, do none of the horror trails and have his bits edited to make him look like a normal person. By night 2, I wanted to see fucking vomiting.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay