General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I believe this is the only ever case of The Four Horsemen being ripped off.

Innit.  The War Games match for the rights of the name was epic.  Famine tapped out to Flair's Revelations figure 4 after 6: 1-8

• Paid Members

I'd just like to congratulate Arsenal for ruining my midweek even further. After yesterday's result, I took some minor solace in my sincerely held belief that at least the wheels would continue to fall off the Arsenal bus this evening. Amazing. 

Still, I suppose this means Wenger is in line for another contract extension. Silver lining. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, The Four Horsemen said:

I actually used the original Horsemen logo for my avatar for ages. Obviously missed the memo telling me if one person was using an image someone else couldn't. 

Never mind this, where's my fucking apology.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Still, I suppose this means Wenger is in line for another contract extension. Silver lining.

I know we're rival fans and all, but just no. It's not even slightly funny anymore. Wenger's Arsenal are footballing depression. I'm sick at the fucking sight of the purgatory cunts.

I'll celebrate Wenger going harder than Aston Villa finally getting relegated.

• Paid Members

Watch Suso score a hat-trick at the Emirates as Mustafi and Chambers run into each other, both suffering concussions.

Excellent response tonight. Sadly, I'm still not used to this Thursday night bullshit and didn't realise it was a stupidly early kick-off, it was half time by the time I knew we were playing when I was out having a Chinese.

If you didn't enjoy the early start in the Europa League tonight, then there's bad news about Tuesday and Wednesday nights too from next season. This seems to be a reaction to the fact that Man City and Spurs were playing at the same time in the last 16 this season, so fans from the same TV market couldn't (easily) watch both teams at once. They've clearly never heard of multi-screening. 

• Paid Members

I can't see Wenger the Ever-Living being gone at the end of the season, or the next one, or the one after that. He's something we'll all be talking about for years whether we want to or not, like Brexit.  

• Paid Members

I hope you're wrong @gmoney, I really do. If Wenger can somehow, some way orchestrate a winning Europa league campaign (I still have my doubts), it would be a decent high point for him to step away before he's forced out. 

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

I can't see Wenger the Ever-Living being gone at the end of the season, or the next one, or the one after that. He's something we'll all be talking about for years whether we want to or not, like Brexit.  

I genuinely am behind Arsenal to win the Europa League. But you just have that feeling that Costa will come back to haunt them, probably in the final. It's only A.Madrid that really stands in their way and if there was ever a team you know Arsenal would hate playing against, it would be A.Madrid. 

What would really be funny is if Arsenal finish 5th or below and win the Europa League and somehow Chelsea finish 5th or below and win the Champions League this would mean whoever finishes 4th would not be in the Champions League next season. If it was Spurs it would be fecking hilarious. 

Archived