General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I wish you'd sod off back to the Trump thread, at least I didn't have to read your drivel there.

Gattuso's been exactly the appointment that club needs, he's kicked them into shape. They tried everything else, they won't fuck about under him and he's a proper Milan guy.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The levels of bitterness coming from Villa, Derby and Leeds with regards Wolves is cringe worthy, but apparently one of their main gripes is we're not paying some of players enough money a week to avoid FFP.

Really hope Cardiff get 2nd place now.

Derby will do well just to reach the playoffs.

They're bottling it like they tend to do at the business end.

All the momentum is with Fulham. I fancy them to pip Cardiff with Middlesbrough winning in the playoffs.

From an Irish perspective I would obviously like Aston Villa and Preston to go up with Wolves.

God knows we need an injection of players playing in the PL, and those three teams have 7 players who'd have a good chance of seeing regular action.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

The levels of bitterness coming from Villa, Derby and Leeds with regards Wolves is cringe worthy, but apparently one of their main gripes is we're not paying some of players enough money a week to avoid FFP.

Really hope Cardiff get 2nd place now.

The only reason Leeds, Vill and Derby are getting arsey with Wolves way of operating, is because the didn't think of it first or get given the opportunity to do something similar.

• Paid Members

Is there any chance of Rashford moving on in the summer? I hope so for the good of his career. He showed today that he has talent in abundance and put Liverpool to the sword, but you just know that Jose will have him back on the bench before long. 

• Paid Members

It's not Mourinho's fault he's been shite this season. He hasn't warranted a place in the 11.

That said, the chances of him moving on are absolutely zero. It's the standard unfounded 'he's not playing so he must be off' nonsense.

• Paid Members

The sceptics aren't paying nearly enough attention to Rashford's situation. He's a 20 year old with 70 Premier League appearances to his name already, he's featured in 27 out of our 30 league games this season. He's played in 46 games in total. If anything, he's played too much first team football for a lad of his age under the pressure that comes with playing as a forward for Man United. I'm more than happy for him to play less.

2 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Is there any chance of Rashford moving on in the summer? I hope so for the good of his career. He showed today that he has talent in abundance and put Liverpool to the sword, but you just know that Jose will have him back on the bench before long. 

Yeah, that 20 year old that has over 100 appearances for Man United isnt being given a chance to learn and develop!

Rashford had a rotten period over Christmas and paid for it, hes now working to get back in the team, got in today and took his chance, its how big squads work.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The sceptics aren't paying nearly enough attention to Rashford's situation. He's a 20 year old with 70 Premier League appearances to his name already, he's featured in 27 out of our 30 league games this season. He's played in 46 games in total. If anything, he's played too much first team football for a lad of his age under the pressure that comes with playing as a forward for Man United. I'm more than happy for him to play less.

See Jack Wilshere 2010-11 season. Absolutely rollicked his still developing body. 

Archived