General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

These European games nowadays are so unwatchable.

In every 2nd leg of any game you’d just get players time wasting and play acting for 90 minutes.

Naby Keita got a ball to the face earlier and then pretended he was knocked out for a good 3 minutes until one of his team mates put his fingers in his mouth just to make sure it wasn’t a tongue swallowing incident, he was up straight away and eyes open as soon as it happened 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Apart from Lazio and Athletico Madrid, there is nobody Arsenal should fear going into the later stages of the Europa League..

I wonder what would happen if RB Leipzig played RB Salzburg. Both owned by Red Bull.

This season's Europa League quarter-finalists are: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, CSKA Moscow, Lazio, Marseille, RB Leipzig, RB Salzburg and Sporting Lisbon

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I wonder what would happen if RB Leipzig played RB Salzburg. Both owned by Red Bull.

While they're playing, Christian Horner will probably give team instructions for one of the teams to let the other win.

• Paid Members
On 15/03/2018 at 11:05 AM, Mr_Danger said:

I don't think either team would know how to approach it any other way than they approach every game although City are better equiped to do so if needs must. It'd be a hell of a spectacle.

On 14/03/2018 at 10:08 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Would like to see Liverpool and City over two legs to be honest. Would be interesting how each team would approach it.

Merry Christmas, lads. Should be bloody entertaining, that's for sure.

I'm very wary of our draw against CSKA, especially as the 2nd leg will be there. Ozil better put two pairs of gloves on.

A.Madrid aside Arsenal shouldn't really fear anyone in the Europa League. 

Assuming both go through, I think Arsenal would fair better over two legs against A.Madrid than in a one off game. 

Also refreshing to see eight teams from eight different countries in the last eight of the Europa League. 

Archived