General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yeah, starting to mildly worry that Arsenal are going to win the bloody thing. 

As far as the Champions League goes, I don't know what it is exactly - could be their win earlier in the season, maybe - but I really fancy Liverpool to progress past City. Kinda like Sophies Choice, that one. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty good IMO that the 8 CL quarter finalists are from the traditional 4 superpower countries.

I would like to see Juve win it this year but tough draw, ah well, beating Spurs and Real Madrid before the semis would show they've really earned it.

I reckon Sevilla could push Bayern all the way in the battle of two dodgy defences; Bayern aren't as strong as previous years.

I have a funny feeling Liverpool will sneak past City.

Roma will get hammered I fear.

Speaking of German decline, I know you can never rule them out, but what's up with all the players who should be coming into their peak years tailing off?

Reus, Gotze, Schurrle and even Muller aren't really fulfilling their potential. 

Sami Khedira of all people is experiencing a second wind as a marked contrast.

• Paid Members

It's pretty funny seeing all these people whining about how it "isn't fair" that Spurs get to play the FA Cup semi-final and, potentially, the final "at home."

You can bet your last tenner that those same people were the ones laughing about Spurs having to play 38 "away games" all season. 

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I'm a big fan of a Muslim footballer winning the golden boot ahead of our brave English centre forward. Think of the uproar from the Daily Mail lot.

Even I would enjoy this.

Surely Darron Gibson is going to prison this time.

This is the second time he caused a crash drink driving. The first time, he actually hit people, this time he wrote off four cars, it's just a matter of time before he kills someone. On a Saturday afternoon.. imagine if there were children playing in the estate it happened in. Doesn't bear thinking about.

The twat needs to be sent a message because a paltry fine, 20 month driving ban and community service clearly didn't work.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

imagine if there were children playing in the estate it happened in. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Unless they were giving you the eye, that is.

Archived