General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Must say, when Troy Deeney give it the "bottle jobs, they're piss easy to bully" stuff earlier in the season, you knew eventually it was going to bite him in the fat arse. You dont gloat after a one off game. You can gloat if you've won something or seriously got one over on your rivals. But you just knew that was a rant that was going to come back at him. Clown.

• Paid Members

I know it's "only" Bournemouth but I said after the Juventus game that it was really important that we went into this game and got a big win. Not a close run 1-0 or a draw, but a big win. All right, 4-1 flattered us a touch, but really impressed with that. Also so happy for Son, he's really showing everyone that he's a top class player. 

I am of course hoping that the Kane injury isn't too bad but in a weird way I wouldn't mind if he's out for a couple of games so we can put this "Harry Kane team" shite to bed. Into third now. Sorry about your damn luck, Liverpool. 

Edit: lmao

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

Rangers should never done as badly as they did in Europe this year (although I think Murty wouldn't make the same mistakes). I think a couple of tweets and they could both do much better. 

Long day on the booze was it? 

4 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Talk shit, get spit. Rookie mistake getting in Carjacker's splash zone. He's nearly accidentally drowned Gary Neville trying to pronounce Azpilicueta before. A deliberate greener from him must hit like a tsunami!

Absolutely incredible banter 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43369490

Good lord! PAOK Salonika have an 89th minute equaliser disallowed for offside- so their president (one of the richest men in Greece) storms onto the pitch during the game to confront the referee WITH A GUN in his holster.

It's been a bit of a mad weekend. What with this, what happened at West Ham, and supposed Lille fans going after their own players. Arsenal were probably another bad week away from the Emirates turning into something resembling Warriors.

Archived