It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

I suppose from a purely selfish point of view I can look forward to a new influx of those mental campaign videos from candidates trying to win votes.  It could possibly be a thread on its own, I fucking love these.  Here is one I saw today.

An-teee-fa?  She makes it sound like a Caribbean island.

She's one Prince Albert short of being a character in Tiger King really, isn't she.

• Paid Members

Trump is despicable; that's no revelation. But it's not true that he was speaking about jobs when invoking George Floyd.

I don't believe for one second that he believed what he was saying but the caption and excerpt are a misrepresentation:

• 2 weeks later...

There is an ongoing pandemic, they are rioting in the streets, and Trump is throwing himself a belated birthday party this weekend.

I suspect not all of those one million people are supporting him, and expect shit to go down.

• Paid Members

Also there are adverts online for actors to appear at an event in Tulsa on the same date to cheer and wave signs. $50 for a days work. So quite a few of the people at the rally will be paid actors.

And this is also a Trump claim...no chance that 1 million figure is true. The stadium only holds 19,000.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

And this is also a Trump claim...no chance that 1 million figure is true. The stadium only holds 19,000.

He's also shady as fuck, and would happily sell a million tickets for a 19,000 person event.