Keith Houchen Posted June 3, 2020 Posted June 3, 2020 I suppose from a purely selfish point of view I can look forward to a new influx of those mental campaign videos from candidates trying to win votes. It could possibly be a thread on its own, I fucking love these. Here is one I saw today.
Loki Posted June 3, 2020 Posted June 3, 2020 An-teee-fa? She makes it sound like a Caribbean island. She's one Prince Albert short of being a character in Tiger King really, isn't she.
Paid Members FLips Posted June 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2020 The clearly planted and/or stupid black guy behind him looks like Seth Rollins in blackface.
Mr_Danger Posted June 4, 2020 Posted June 4, 2020 He really is just Randy Marsh yelling “I’m sorry I thought this is America” at every public appearance isn’t he.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 5, 2020 Posted June 5, 2020 A great day for him? He’s fucking dead! And then the rambling kicks in
Paid Members Ronnie Posted June 5, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 5, 2020 Trump is despicable; that's no revelation. But it's not true that he was speaking about jobs when invoking George Floyd. I don't believe for one second that he believed what he was saying but the caption and excerpt are a misrepresentation:
dopper Posted June 15, 2020 Posted June 15, 2020 There is an ongoing pandemic, they are rioting in the streets, and Trump is throwing himself a belated birthday party this weekend. I suspect not all of those one million people are supporting him, and expect shit to go down.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 15, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2020 Also there are adverts online for actors to appear at an event in Tulsa on the same date to cheer and wave signs. $50 for a days work. So quite a few of the people at the rally will be paid actors. And this is also a Trump claim...no chance that 1 million figure is true. The stadium only holds 19,000.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 15, 2020 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2020 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: And this is also a Trump claim...no chance that 1 million figure is true. The stadium only holds 19,000. He's also shady as fuck, and would happily sell a million tickets for a 19,000 person event.
The King Of Swing Posted June 15, 2020 Posted June 15, 2020 That's proper pro wrestling level bollocks from Trump. He'll be claiming that they changed the venue due to "threats of violence" next.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted June 15, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted June 15, 2020 He’ll definitely be claiming an inflated attendance on that one, Kevin Nash in TNA style. “Does that stadium even hold a million people?” ”It did that night.”
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.