It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

No one has ever explained to me how odds work better than that. I might take up gambling now.

Just wait till you see the Vegas odds system.

• Paid Members

So, can we all start to breathe a little easier now? I know the result is by no means a guarantee, but it's is looking increasingly like Biden will just about get over the line, right?

• Paid Members

Trump now out to 3/1. Presumably as a reaction to Trump now only having a 0.5% lead (27k votes) in Michigan.

Wisconsin and Michigan would give Biden 264 meaning Nevada would make the 270 if he holds on there. He's not out of it in Georgia or North Carolina so this could still be decided today.

• Paid Members

It's clear this is going worse for Trump than they expected. It's tough to play 'I've won so we should stop counting' from behind. They thought he'd be leading right now.

That's my silver lining. It's been assumed that the heavy Biden vote would come in late, and the Trump campaign thought they'd be in a better position before that. 

• Paid Members
Just now, tiger_rick said:

Trump now out to 3/1. Presumably as a reaction to Trump now only having a 0.5% lead (27k votes) in Michigan.

Wisconsin and Michigan would give Biden 264 meaning Nevada would make the 270 if he holds on there. He's not out of it in Georgia or North Carolina so this could still be decided today.

I had to laugh at Navada(I think it is them, anyway) deciding they'd had enough of counting for one day, and clocked off for the day. It's only the most important elections America have had for many a year, with an incumbent president that is known for being a rash hothead and has already spouted off about going to the courts to stop votes being counted, and with a country that is decided and has threats of riots and violence all across the nation, but you guys go home and fuck it off for a bit.