Royal Rumble 2017 Discussion [Stats Edition]

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Fucking hell though. Having not seen him in ages, I had assumed Strowman must've improved, but on at least two occasions he looked completely lost as to what he was doing. Once with the Big Show and then again with Dean Ambrose. He looked just as green in there this year as he did last year when he caused Brock to have a tantrum and clobber him.

Most noticeable one for me was when he was going to throw Kalisto over the top. He kept looking to see if they were ready on the outside.

Strowman is green as grass but I'm enjoying his work because his push is consistent. It's amazing how much of a difference that makes. Like Umaga getting over huge in '06.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot of people had probs with the Network last night, but did it go down during the chair spot in the Owens - Reigns match for everyone, or do I just have the worst luck?!

I had worse luck than you, mine froze the exact second the countdown for number 30 hit - nearly had a bloody heart attack. Reigns was half way done the aisle before my picture came back.

• Paid Members

Stream on PS3 had a few glitches and skip-backs like it very occasionally does on a show that presumably many people are watching live. Roku stream was flawless though.

Stream on PS3 had a few glitches and skip-backs like it very occasionally does on a show that presumably many people are watching live. Roku stream was flawless though.

• Paid Members

Mine was glitchy as hell during the Women's title match and a bit patchy during the Reigns/Owens match then it seemed to sort itself out.

Jericho's in and out during the whole thing annoyed me no end. Especially when he spent about 15 mins outside the ring only to come back in still dazed and take a big boot from Seamus.

Miz looked like he enjoyed himself he was taking everything. I liked some of the storylines being involved in the rumble but generally it was so top heavy you were waiting for the stars.

Surprised with the outcome (which I suppose is a good thing). Randy's been semi enjoyable with the wyatts.

• Awards Moderator

I'm confident Maffew will splice Kalisto's entrance with that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail where the guards watch the knight charge towards them over about a minute.

If Goldberg is going to win the title off Owens at Fastlane, then face Lesnar for the title at Mania, then where does that leave Balor? Surly he should get a shot at the title he never properly lost?

They should go all UFC and give him an interim title.

Archived