PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

If they have the ability to flash 'THIS GUY IS A BELLEND' in front of certain fans, I'm all for it.

Apparently Vince has just started watching Deadwood. Hopefully this bleeds into the main shows and Roman Reigns calls Shane a pie-faced cocksucker or something. 

Would be great if they invested in a mad looking new set for when Smackers goes to Fox. Would've been about 2 years between the original 'spaceship' set and then the giant fist one. Two completely different looking sets. Hasn't changed much since they went to HD on 2009 or 2010, which is just mad to me.

10 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Apparently Vince has just started watching Deadwood. Hopefully this bleeds into the main shows and Roman Reigns calls Shane a pie-faced cocksucker or something. 

8 hours ago, DCW said:

Would be great if they invested in a mad looking new set for when Smackers goes to Fox.

Reading these two posts back to back (although they aren't actually related) makes me want Smackdown, or really any wrestling show, to have a western-Deadwood style set. Wooden saloon, the whole thing. 

5 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Reading these two posts back to back (although they aren't actually related) makes me want Smackdown, or really any wrestling show, to have a western-Deadwood style set. Wooden saloon, the whole thing. 

Monday Night Yee-Haw?

6 hours ago, mim731 said:

Ironfist Wrestling did this for a whole year,  they do time travelling shows, last year was The Wild West , this year Medieval

Some pics-

https://m.facebook.com/ironfistwrestling/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1980259252004226&ref=bookmarks

Edited by theringmaster

This is great. A mini fan doc on the night John Tenta was double crossed by WCW. Its that time he got taken out of the Uncensored main event without knowing it.

That was great. Seen that original, horrible  Piper angle before and heard Stevie Rays story, but never seen the footage of the follow up with them in the kilts and Arns promo. The body language on Tenta there, you can tell he’s fucking pissed! Supposedly one of the nicest guys there was, reckon he’d do some real fucking damage if you managed to fuck him off though.

Has anything ever come out about Tenta and AA having any heat or anything? Just seems really off that he glares at Big 'Quake when delivering the "Amateurs" line, when there were to actual amateurs stood next to him...

Sgt Slaughter doesn't get the praise he deserves. Watching some early and mid 80s stuff, when he was a face. His selling and crowd working is superb. 

37 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Sgt Slaughter doesn't get the praise he deserves. Watching some early and mid 80s stuff, when he was a face. His selling and crowd working is superb. 

Can you recommend a couple of good matches? I love Sarge.