Paid Members Tommy! Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: I'm being a tosser Glad you agree 2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: Why make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser) Quite possibly, but you could have said "really, I'm supprised I've not seen it before now then" then reiterated your actual comment you want to make on the advert in slightly different words to the first post and it's closed and people may comment on your actual point. Instead you've tried to justify that it is new with a flimsy and headache inducing argument as part of a discussion as pointless as the one I'm having now.
Armitage Shanks Posted December 23, 2018 Posted December 23, 2018 1 minute ago, Tommy! said: Quite possibly, but you could have said "really, I'm supprised I've not seen it before now then" then reiterated your actual comment you want to make on the advert in slightly different words to the first post and it's closed and people may comment on your actual point. Instead you've tried to justify that it is new with a flimsy and headache inducing argument as part of a discussion as pointless as the one I'm having now. I've not tried to justify anything? Why do I need to justify people have different thoughts, and to me it is new, that's not the matter. It's that people are arsey enough to jump on someone's comment over something so minute or unrelevant. That's took this off topic and why the fuck does it matter if I think 2 months is new or not.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 Give it a rest, Jimmy Corkhill.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: If there was a chance at any point he would randomly hold out his hand expecting Martin to bring him a cup of tea, I might watch that. You used the word might by accident there D-Mal. You meant would.
Keith Houchen Posted December 23, 2018 Posted December 23, 2018 Batista is good in the new Bond film. It must be new because I haven't seen it before.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted December 23, 2018 Posted December 23, 2018 2 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said: Oh fuck off, what is up with this place? I'm being a tosser? I asked people's thoughts on a wrestling advert and "makes a passing comment" that it's not a "new advert" because it can't possibly be new as it's been out for two months and it's an annual game. Yet I'm being a tosser? Why make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser) At least tag me before you start throwing names out Mab
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 2 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said: Wolf Pac mentality Bawbag mentality.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 On 12/21/2018 at 6:13 AM, bAzTNM#1 said: Erik Watts as a heel in 1992 would have been gold. Not following his Dad's WCW rules. Maybe laying his dad out with a punch or something. It would have been great. Erik Watts was the hardest man ever as well. Just hear his version of how he completely schooled Rick Rude in a backstage fight and embarrassed him in front of the whole locker room so bad that Rude wanted to be mates with him after...
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 I'm pretty sure Rude's tasche alone would make him cry like a little bitch.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 I wouldn't say that story was utter bullshit. Erik was a very good (by all accounts) excellent legit amateur wrestler. If he managed to get a good hook on Rude. Rude's done.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 That weird WWE 2K19 advert is recycled and at least a year old, they used it last year as I remember commenting on it at the time- seeing as Sting hadn't been near telly for aaaages. It's a full-on early 90s cheese commercial.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said: I wouldn't say that story was utter bullshit. Erik was a very good (by all accounts) excellent legit amateur wrestler. If he managed to get a good hook on Rude. Rude's done. Yeah, I’m not saying it’s impossible he got the better of Rude. But I doubt it happened quite the way Erik describes there. Not only does he nearly kill Rude in their first scuffle, slamming him head first into the concrete floor, that’s not enough. Then he’s later blindsided by Rude while he’s on the phone, Rude grabs him and Watts casually tells his caller to give him a minute, spins round and pulls some ninja shit on Rude again. And then after going 0-2 to Watts in embarrassing fashion, Rude then wants to make friends. Even by wrestler standards that’s a bit much for me. Everyone knew a kid like this growing up didn’t they? “So I gave this bloke the death touch, you know like Bruce Lee, and then his mate jumped in so I spin kicked him. Then another guy was gonna try his luck but I just looked at him and said ‘you sure you wanna play this game, princess?’ And he ran away and I shagged all their girlfriends.” Undefeated in the streets and untameable in the sheets.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2018 Even the true stories aren't real in wrestling. Everything is exaggerated.
Porkchopcash Posted December 23, 2018 Posted December 23, 2018 11 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said: Oh fuck off, what is up with this place? I'm being a tosser? I asked people's thoughts on a wrestling advert and "makes a passing comment" that it's not a "new advert" because it can't possibly be new as it's been out for two months and it's an annual game. Yet I'm being a tosser? Why make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser) Totally agree with you Armitage Shanks, unfortunately the people who preach the most about right and wrongs in the world do not take their own advice.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.