Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

I'mļ»æ beingļ»æ a tosser

Glad you agree

2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Whyļ»æ make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser)Ā ļ»æļ»æ

Quite possibly, but you could have said "really, I'm supprised I've not seen it before now then" then reiterated your actual comment you want to make on the advert in slightly different words to the first post and it's closed and people may comment on your actual point.

Instead you've tried to justify that it is new with a flimsy and headache inducing argument as part of a discussion as pointless as the one I'm having now.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Tommy! said:

Quite possibly, but you could have said "really, I'm supprised I've not seen it before now then" then reiterated your actual comment you want to make on the advert in slightly different words to the first post and it's closed and people may comment on your actual point.

Instead you've tried to justify that it is new with a flimsy and headache inducing argument as part of a discussion as pointless as the one I'm having now.Ā 

Ā 

I've notĀ tried to justify anything? Why do I need to justify people have different thoughts, and to me it is new, that's not the matter. It's that people are arsey enough to jump on someone's comment over something so minute or unrelevant. That's took this off topic and why the fuck does it matter if I think 2 months is new or not.Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Oh fuck off, what is up with this place?

I'm being a tosser? I asked people's thoughts on a wrestling advert andĀ "makes a passing comment" that it's not a "new advert" because it can't possibly be new as it's been out for two months and it's an annual game. Yet I'm being a tosser? Why make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser)Ā 

At least tag me before you start throwing names out Mab

• Paid Members
On 12/21/2018 at 6:13 AM, bAzTNM#1 said:

Erik Watts as a heel in 1992 would have been gold. Not following his Dad's WCW rules. Maybe laying his dad out with a punch or something. It would have been great.

Erik Watts wasĀ the hardest man ever as well. Just hear his version of how he completely schooled Rick Rude in a backstage fight and embarrassed him in front of the whole locker room so bad that Rude wanted to be mates with him after...

Ā 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

That weird WWE 2K19 advert is recycled and at least a year old, they used it last year as I remember commenting on it at the time- seeing as Sting hadn't been near telly for aaaages. It's a full-on early 90s cheese commercial.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I wouldn't say that story was utter bullshit. Erik was a very good (by all accounts) excellent legit amateur wrestler. If he managed to get a good hook on Rude. Rude's done.

Yeah, Iā€™m not saying itā€™s impossibleĀ he got the better of Rude. But I doubt it happened quite the way Erik describes there. Not only does he nearly killĀ Rude in their first scuffle, slamming him head first into the concrete floor,Ā thatā€™s not enough. ThenĀ heā€™s laterĀ blindsided by Rude while heā€™s on the phone, Rude grabs him and Watts casuallyĀ tells his caller to give him a minute,Ā spins round and pulls some ninja shit on Rude again. And then after going 0-2 to Watts in embarrassing fashion, Rude then wants to make friends.Ā 

Even by wrestler standards thatā€™s a bit much for me. Everyone knew a kid like this growing upĀ didnā€™t they? ā€œSo I gave this bloke the death touch, you know like Bruce Lee,Ā and then his mate jumped in so I spin kicked him. Then another guy was gonna try his luck but I just looked at him and said ā€˜you sure you wanna play this game, princess?ā€™ And he ran away and I shagged all their girlfriends.ā€Ā Undefeated in the streets and untameable in the sheets.Ā 

11 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Oh fuck off, what is up with this place?

I'm being a tosser? I asked people's thoughts on a wrestling advert andĀ "makes a passing comment" that it's not a "new advert" because it can't possibly be new as it's been out for two months and it's an annual game. Yet I'm being a tosser? Why make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser)Ā 

Totally agree with you Armitage Shanks, unfortunately the people who preach the most about right and wrongs in the world do not take their own advice.